Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Will he show up?

Liked

Re: Will he show up?

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Just for a bit of fun, what do think are the chances of my old flame showing up in Sunee on my birthday? I think he will, 'cos he knows there's money on offer. So far, I've only said I'd pay his taxi/motocy fare from Sri Racha, and invited him and his wife out for dinner. But I'm sure he's hoping for more. Once a MB, always a MB?
    Wait a minute. You are fucking a Thai guy and having dinner with him and his wife? Doesn’t that generate a little tension in the room?

Liked

Newbie, you've obviously missed the whole saga. MFAS, look away now. I met the guy on my first trip about 15 years ago and fell in love. Saw him every year for about 5 years and spent some time with his family in Si Saket. Then we lost touch. I got in contact a couple of months ago, and he's now married and living in Sri Racha. I invited him to my birthday, and I plan to take him and his wife for dinner (not on my birthday). There you have it.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You left out the part about you also intend to try and have some "fun" with him too surely - or is that a different guy - and if so.......with his wife in tow.....well now that could be even more interesting to hear how THAT goes than your whole Matt Saga !

Liked

No NIrish, we're down to just the one guy. And if we're having fun, I can guarantee the wife will be nowhere near. You think I'm some kind of pervert?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

One mans perversion is of course another mans vanilla so I couldn’t possibly answer that for you.

But I’m fairly sure that yes, some people would consider it slightly perverse if not tacky taking a guy and his wife to dinner just for the intention of paying to get with the guy sexually as soon as you could rid of the wife you’d asked to join you ( just to enable you to get to the husband in the first place).

Me, I’d not judge but I’m guessing that would be a fairly general view if you asked a survey of a hundred people perhaps ..... seeing you asked ....

6. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 4th, 2018)

Liked

Sorry, I've obviously not been clear about my intentions (hopes). I want him to come alone to Sunee on my birthday and stay with me overnight. On a separate occasion, I'll take him and his wife to dinner, if he wants. And even if he stays with me, he'll be given the choice of sex or not. Up to him.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    No NIrish, we're down to just the one guy. And if we're having fun, I can guarantee the wife will be nowhere near. You think I'm some kind of pervert?
    I think she should watch. She may pick up a few tips

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 4th, 2018), Nathan B (January 14th, 2018)

Liked

This may seem odd to some, but I'm actually looking forward to just sitting in a Sunee host bar on my own for a couple of nights. Buy the waiter a drink and have him sit with me for an hour - just for the usual chit chat. I've become used to my own company, and I'm happy to just sit and watch the passing parade (or the speeding Arabs on their noisy motorbikes).

Liked

Joe, in that case I suggest Diamond Bar which has some cute waiters waiting to wait on you.
    There is also Green Bar where you can sit and watch but no cute waiters.
    And across from Green Bar is Euro which also has cute waiters.

Liked

Thanks francois. The only one I don't know is Diamond bar. Where is it in relation to Green Bar?