Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Will he show up?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Will he show up?

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheBarbarian View Post
    If only Nirish had been there we could have convened an official meeting of the "Sawatdee GayForum- Irish branch"........... a good night was had by all.
    Damn it, that's just my luck, I miss ALL the best nights ! :-( Jeysus that's a sad reflection on my life that even go to bed early Joe is out whoring about until 3am and I'm stuck here at home - talk about oul lonely pint - never mind Joe's crowdfunding page, where's mine as it appears that I'm the only one NOT out whoring around in Pattaya this week!

And PS on that very subject would you and Colmx never actually think of coming home and doing ANY bloody work for a change as it appears that the pair of you have almost relocated yourselves to Pattaya 24/7 this last several months ! And no before anyone says "you're just jealous" - I am NOT jealous I'm just fucking massively ENVIOUS, there's a different - so, no, I'm definitely not jealous in ANY way - bloody MUCH ! Grrr

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Little brother in Thai can mean his penis.
    The most common one is "My friend no have key to loom".
    Others include "I stay with Mamasan, motor bike me my friend take, I mai sabai, ...

Liked

Evidently these boys aren't hungry enough...

Liked

Disturbing viewpoint if I may say so

5. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 16th, 2018)

Liked

I was going to create a new thread about the inaugural meeting of the Irish Chapter of SGF. Just to expand on Ronan's rather brief posts, these are the full minutes of the meeting.

Apologies were received from NIrish, who offered to host the next meeting on a small island he knows, which is apparently crawling with available young men. He calls it the Isle of Man, which sounds great. His apology and offer were duly noted and a vote of thanks taken.

In order to achieve a quorum, we drafted a friend of colmx, whom we shall call E, since he doesn't post here. It was agreed we needed to increase our membership, so we repaired next door to Cupidol. We quickly recruited 3 new honorary members, which meant we needed a bigger venue for out meeting. colm's partner T was in charge of logistics, and off we went to the morlam. I'd never been before and absolutely loved it.

When we left the morlam, we went to a club, but it was now approaching 3 am, so I made my apologies and left the youngsters to party away.

All in all, a very successful launch of the Irish branch. Looking forward to our next meeting.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (January 16th, 2018), Brad the Impala (January 17th, 2018), snotface (January 16th, 2018)

Liked

Perhaps the next meeting could be live streamed?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Perhaps the next meeting could be live streamed?
    No camera in Bar No camera in bar - put camera away, no photo !!!!! I mean COME ON SG how long have you been going to Thailand now and you dont know this, hell some people (Minimee) might start to think you'd never been there at all with comments about live streaming and what not !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh and just to add to the Joy of the Irish contingent there - Joe you picked the right week to be away as the snow is hammering down here both in N.Ireland and Dublin it seems. It took me 3 hours to drive home from work tonight for what should be a 15 minute journey tops ! ENJOY ( you shits ! :-)

Liked

Well Nirish, I don';t want to add to what has obviously been a horrible commute. But I'll be off to Winner bar later, off a boy and have sex on the balcony. In my bra and panties!
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Glad you're having a good time Joe. Can you just confirm you did take care of the boy who came to see you from Sriracha. There was some confusion, perhaps only on my part.