Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Will he show up?

Liked

Re: Will he show up?

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    To answer your question the mystery third SGT member was Whitemouse as posted earlier by Catawampus. I was not present when whitemouse met with Joe. Suggest you take the paper bag off your head and try to read what was posted.
    Your paper bag must be considerably more opaque that mine - if you check the timeline you posted this at post #66 - I had already apologised at post #53 for missing Catty's reveal of Whitemouse

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    OK. You're on. Unless it comes at me first I won't send any out. Only SG. The rest of you are still fair game.

3. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    .... with handbags at dawn on every post to each other..
    Now that surely is the quote of the month!

Calling for a truce between all members is an excellent idea.

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (January 12th, 2018), frequent (January 12th, 2018), Nirish guy (January 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    OK. You're on. Unless it comes at me first I won't send any out. Only SG. The rest of you are still fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Happy days - Peace reigns eternal - lets hope we can keep it that way without needing a Mod to Mod the Mod or a different Mod to kick SG in the nuts either for goading the first Mod into needing a Mod ! ........peace perfect peace And the first one who breaks the deal has to buy us ALL a Drink !! There, being Scottish and English that should shut the PAIR of you up from being mean to each other for a while at least ! :-)

7. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (January 13th, 2018)

Liked

Fingers crossed!

Liked

Joe, it was very good to meet you and your friend at Ting Tong Red bar last night. Enjoy your holiday.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

francois (January 14th, 2018), joe552 (January 13th, 2018), Rolling Stone (January 13th, 2018), TaoR (January 13th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    ...my friend from Sri Racha DID show up, albeit a bit late. He wisely waited in Sri Racha until he know I was actually in Pattaya, so it was probably 9.30 when we finally met.
    Yes of course! That is common practice here, one boy even wrote to me:
    "When you are there (the designated meeting point) you call me (and then I will go to see you)."

I'm not sure if it's poor experience with their compatriots who do not show up for appointment, or the inability to imagine that two people can travel at the same time to the same destination and arrive there at roughly the same time.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Nathan B (January 14th, 2018), Rolling Stone (January 13th, 2018)

Liked

This put me in mind of my recently deceased friend of 25 years and Thailand traveling partner - in memory of whom I'll have to ring the bell in Oscars next time I visit.

Anytime I invited him to meet at a bar in our home city he'd always show up 5 or 10 minutes late. I spent a few years wondering why until I realised it was because, by the time he'd finally arrived, I'd already bought the first round of drinks!!!

14. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And you a Scot and it took you years to work out THAT old chestnut, hell thats straight out of the cheap bastards guide for scourging drinks, right up there with counting the rounds to ensure they don’t get caught for the mixers, pulsing ordering a PINT of coke when it’s your round telling you it comes out the same price as a pint of beer so why wouldn’t they - but yet just ordering a glass when it’s their round as “they couldn’t possibly drink any more coke” - until it’s your round again and then it’s back to the pints again. And not to mention the time honoured “that’s me, I have to head on after this one” after YOUVE just bought your last round.

And you a Scot - Shame on you, your forefathers will be turning in their graves at your not picking up on that and suitably countering him with subtely timed “oh I must just pop to the loo” when the next round was due ! :-)

Liked

Ok an unexpected update. Do you believe this story? I don't. We were out last night in Double Shot and had quite a heated discussion. He wanted to find a room, and then a job. I said, no you must have job to pay for room. I finished by saying I will send him a month's rent from home when he has a job. Magically, his friend called this morning to offer him a job in a furniture store in Sri Racha. So off he went, with a couple hundred baht for the bus.

These guys are inventive, you have to give them that.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.