Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Will he show up?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Will he show up?

Thats good to hear ! Delighted that he's "up and at it" and hs found this mojo ( or someone else's mojo more likely ! and he's not just sitting there alone in his bra and panties, drinking beer alone on his balcony as he had threatened !!

Opps Ive just realised the bra and panties bit was a PM from him I think - Opp's ! Oh well, I'm sure he was only joking......well, ......I THINK he was only joking !? :-) Oh well, whatever floats his boat I say, I just hope that that it is a CLEAN and modern pair of bra and panties he's got on and not some 5 yet old set like that bloody 2012 world cup tee shirt - oh the gay shame ! See, just shows, you can never can tell about people, you see a farang walking along the Beach road in a 2012 world cup tee shirt and think "oh deary me" but little do you know there they could be wearing the cutest little matching set of lacy wear underneath - it's true what they say - there's nowt as queer as folk ! :-)

2. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 13th, 2018)

Liked

Here in Scotland we have very little memory of the 2012 World Cup - mainly since there wasn't one in 2012 - but then again we have little memory of any World Cup since 1998 frankly - so I hope Joe enjoys wearing his shirt with pride, whichever year it really is

Further, I hope his bra straps don't chafe excessively in the hot weather and I advise him to make sure the gusset of his panties is liberally dusted with talcum powder to avoid a nasty case of thrush

No doubt Len will be along tout-de-suite to wave his 1966 World Cup shirt in our faces

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Here in Scotland ... we have little memory of any World Cup since 1998 frankly ...
    Is that because your national dish - deep fried Mars Bars - has affected your collective memory?
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Further, I hope his bra straps don't chafe excessively in the hot weather and I advise him to make sure the gusset of his panties is liberally dusted with talcum powder to avoid a nasty case of thrush
    On a serious note I thoroughly recommend tea tree powder in the knickers to avoid thrush. I'm a martyr to it, I'm afraid. Works equally well in socks as a preventative or even a cure for athletes foot (for those who, like arsenal, wear socks with their sandals)

Banned
    Liked

Scotland’s last appearance in the World Cup in 1998 is analogous with scottish-guy’s last much heralded, much vaunted and much celebrated visit to Thailand: you have to go back nearly a decade to discover their previous appearance.

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 11th, 2018)

Liked

As a general rule, Gorbals presence on a thread about Thailand is like the old fat guy on a go go bar stage. Unwelcome and awkward but unlikely to leave.

Banned
    Liked

No need to regale us with autobiographical titbits, arsenal

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    Scotland’s last appearance in the World Cup in 1998 is analogous with scottish-guy’s last much heralded, much vaunted and much celebrated visit to Thailand: you have to go back nearly a decade to discover their previous appearance.
    I was in Thailand in Sept 2016 - when was the last time you visited your condo in Vietnam?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Is that because your national dish - deep fried Mars Bars - has affected your collective memory?
    No, it's worse than that - 1998 was the last time we managed to qualify for the World Cup finals.

Interestingly, when we did qualify for the 1990 World Cup and the 1992 Euros, it was under a manager, Andy Roxburgh, who in all honestly handed each player a Mars Bar In the dressing room prior to taking to the field. This is well documented and it could be argued therefore that it is the lack of Mars Bars which has hampered us since 1998.

I apologise to Len that there is no reference in my World Cup posts about how much cock one can fit up one's bunghole or how mentally or behaviourally challenged my last "off" was - this is clearly the content and standard of discourse that Len is aiming for - hence his disapproval and piss-poor attempt at humour.

If of course he really wants me to leave, he has all the tools to bring that about so why isn't he using them?

Liked

You guys sure know how to derail a post, don't you? But nothing unusual about that!

13. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 12th, 2018)

Liked

I don't accept the thread is derailed at all - the thread concerned Joe, Joe was wearing (allegedly) a World Cup T Shirt and the discussion has moved along that track.

If, intellectually, you can't follow that direction of travel Francois then I have to ask in all seriousness if there is something the matter with you.

You can always get the thread back on track (as you see it) by revealing who the mystery third SGT member was who met with yourself, Christian, and Joe. I'm assuming he wasn't wearing a brown paper bag over his head with eyeholes cut out?