Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Will he show up?

Banned
    Liked

Re: Will he show up?

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I wasn't referring to a447 - but now that you have pointed out that he is at large in BKK, I anticipate a tsunami of lurid accounts of gratuitous sex (insert here some stuff about prostitutes young enough to be one's grandchildren) in all its gory detail over the course of the next few days.
    All completely illegal activity in Thailand

Liked

NIrish wrote.
    "And there would be your first mistake - and something you should perhaps work on as it's fairly obviously that you're both as bad as each other when you get going - perhaps you should call a new years truce - or at least revert to the light hearted banter you used to both partake in which was at times quite funny and just leave the mean and bitter stuff out of it for 2018 ?"

Probably easier said than done. He's brought this into 3 threads.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    All completely illegal activity in Thailand
    I didn't say I disapproved!

Banned
    Liked

I didn't say I disapproved!

Quite so - I'm all for it - just highlights the general air of Mod hypocrisy though

Liked

Welcome to Thailand, Joe! It was nice meeting you in Pattaya (green chairs, red polo shirt), and I take your absence from the forum as a sign that you have better things to do (as it applies to me).

Liked

You can always get the thread back on track (as you see it) by revealing who the mystery third SGT member was who met with yourself, Christian, and Joe. I'm assuming he wasn't wearing a brown paper bag over his head with eyeholes cut out?
    To answer your question the mystery third SGT member was Whitemouse as posted earlier by Catawampus. I was not present when whitemouse met with Joe. Suggest you take the paper bag off your head and try to read what was posted.

[ I am pleased to see Joe living in the present and not ‘living’ on this forum, updating followers.
    Good old Joe has found his groove and it’s not fellow old farangs.
    Joe was back at the same bar last night with a Thai guy. The unnamed member was whitemouse.
    I am pleased to see Joe living in the present and not ‘living’ on this forum, updating followers.
    Good old Joe has found his groove and it’s not fellow old farangs.
    [/I]

7. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 12th, 2018)

Liked

Hi guys, there's life in the old dog yet. Apologies for the delay in posting, but it was near impossible to find an internet shop. For info, if you walk down Sunee with Ting Tong Red on your right to 7-11, the shop is about 4 door up to the left, on same side as 7-11.

Anyway onto the birthday report. Thanks to christian, francois, and whitemouse for stopping by to wish me happy birthday. And to all the doom merchants and nay sayers, my friend from Sri Racha DID show up, albeit a bit late. He wisely waited in Sri Racha until he know I was actually in Pattaya, so it was probably 9.30 when we finally met. Bastard looks just as good as I remember. Apparently he's split from his wife who is now back with her parents in Nakhon Somewhere.

Kwan hope to become a motorbike taxi driver - we shall see. Our nightly routine is now Double Shot for happy hour, and then Ting Tong Red for the comfy couches.

If you're passing, stop by. That's it for now.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

9. 13 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2018), Aux1010 (January 13th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (January 12th, 2018), christianpfc (January 13th, 2018), Dax (January 12th, 2018), FarangRuMak (January 14th, 2018), francois (January 12th, 2018), frequent (January 12th, 2018), Moses (January 12th, 2018), Robby (January 12th, 2018), Rolling Stone (January 13th, 2018), scottish-guy (January 12th, 2018), TaoR (January 12th, 2018)

Liked

.... (insert here some stuff about prostitutes young enough to be one's grandchildren)
    That's incorrect.

Over the years I've made no secret of the fact that I have no interest in twinks, preferring to have sex with a small circle of older guys who I have known for years in Bangkok and Pattaya. I rarely off guys from gogo bars as I have no need to do so.

The guys I've written about this trip are 36, 33 and 30 years old. The guy from Screwboys is in his late twenties - I'm guessing 28 or 29.

Hardly old enough to be my grandchildren.

Whether or not "the management" (Moses et al?) and "certain members" prefer my reports to other types of posts is an assumption, as there is no way of knowing that.

Back to you, Joe. Great to hear he turned up afterall. You proved the doubters (including both of us) wrong. I hope everything works out for you.

And don't you just love the way Asian guys age so gracefully?

Bastards!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I rarely off guys from gogo bars as I have no need to do so.
    Apart from the odd circle jerk, apparently. But you spend every waking moment being in one, thinking about one, or writing about one. Why is that? Do you not read your own trip reports?

I think the phrase is "gogo bar tragic"
    Last edited by frequent; January 12th, 2018 at 12:33.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Apart from the odd circle jerk, apparently. But you spend every waking moment being in one, thinking about one, or writing about one. Why is that? Do you not read your own trip reports?

I think the phrase is "gogo bar tragic"
    Your post looks pathetic jealousy.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (January 12th, 2018), frequent (January 12th, 2018)