Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Hopping into bed with a young guy is a game. Both sides play it and both sides know the rules.

If the boy decides he doesn't want to play fair, or can't be bothered putting sufficient energy into it to make it interesting for you, then maybe it's time to move on.

I think I probably would.

2. User who gave Like to post:

nordicguy (May 25th, 2018)

Liked

a447, I have moved on. We're just net friends now.

And it's not that he couldn't be bothered, he did try, but his heart wasn't really in it. Sometimes he'd get a bit dirty, and it was hot when he did, but generally, I think he just isn't a very sexual person. He has issues.

I think what he really needed was a cuddle buddy. The sex being free, I have no problem with that at all. My only real issue was that he wanted a it to be a serious relationship, and naturally, expected me to be loyal. Unfortunately, this isn't enough to sustain me.

If I go back to Sài Gòn next year, which I probably will, and in the unlikely event that hasn't got a boyfriend yet, I'd be happy to give him cuddles. If he wants. But we're both going to have to talk about our expectations.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 25th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (May 25th, 2018), nordicguy (May 25th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post

I think what he really needed was a cuddle buddy. .
    I know this is an old thread. I just joined recently and I'm thinking about a trip to Vietnam and this caught my eye. I wonder if he wanted a boyfriend. Also, the sudden change in his attitude is interesting. It sounds like he was offended by something and was communicating it to you indirectly. I'm wondering if you're still in touch after all these years.

Liked

I'm wondering if you're still in touch after all these years.
    Nah. Last time I went there, in 2019, he didn't seem that interested in catching up. I didn't push the matter, as I found plenty of other things to do at the time.

Judging by his Facebook feed then, he'd come out, and was spending a lot of time hanging around someone closer to his own age. So maybe his tastes had changed.

Sometime later, he disappeared off my friend list. Whether he unfriended me, or just deleted his account, I don't know. Good luck to him, whatever he's doing.