Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

I really had a load on me I needed to shed. So I tried to hook up with someone on blued. Found him, and he was at my hotel just 30 minutes later.

The scary thing is how young he looks. He really is 22, with both drivers licence and Vietnamese ID card to prove it. But being absolutely tiny, at about 160cm max, skinny, petite and with a very boyish face, at a distance you'd think he was 14. It's only when you get in close that you notice his facial skin has a roughness you get from regular shaving, and he has the beginnings of wrinkles around his eyes.

The sex wasn't that great. Unlike me, he isn't very adventurous with his mouth. Moreover, because he's so little I couldn't fuck him without splitting him in half. But i managed to shed the load by doing him Thai style. I then returned the favour by lending him a hand. I honestly think he enjoyed the sex more than me.

The after sex cuddle session was fantastic though, and lasted at least 45 minutes. Almost worth the price of admission.

This is interesting, because he actually refused to let me give him money. Like wtf? This, despite going on about how poor his family is - which I can believe, because I know the street in Saigon where he lives and works, and yeah, the people there really are poor. He did say he really wanted to have dinner with me, so I invited him for a pizza, and naturally, I handled the bill.

I wonder if I made a mistake giving him my Facebook?

My other concern is that when we were having the pizza, I looked at him across the table, at how young and boyish he looks, and suddenly realised that I felt a bit paternal towards him. And then just as suddenly, I felt disgusted that I would actually do the nasty with that. But the only reason I did was because he was the only boy who would turn up at the hotel. And like I said, I didn't even enjoy the sex that much. We're both consenting adults, and I honestly can't think of anything I've done wrong. In this particular case, I can't even be accused of exploiting his poverty, because he wasn't taking money anyway.

Anyway, we made a date. He's going to take he round Saigon on the back of his motorcycle tomorrow, and we're going to have dinner. Because he gets up early for work, there's unlikely to be sex involved. Still a nice night out.

2. 9 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 3rd, 2018), Aussie1978 (April 10th, 2023), bobsaigon2 (January 2nd, 2018), christianpfc (January 8th, 2018), Dax (July 20th, 2022), francois (January 3rd, 2018), nordicguy (May 24th, 2018), splinter1949 (January 3rd, 2018), TaoR (January 4th, 2018)