Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: First Timer To Vietnam

Liked

Cool First Timer To Vietnam

I’ve read a lot of comments related to gay travel in Vietnam here , I’m a first timer to Vietnam.planning to go to HCMC, Hook up with the local boys is my main priority, Sex is on top of my list, I’m versatile but enjoy more bottoming. Group orgy party, paid for sex is perfectly fine for me , I’d off a few Vietnamese boys while holiday in BKK, very happy with those boys, As a first timer to HCMC, it would be appreciated for some advice on ( Good place to stay) ( communication) “ are most boys on the app speaking English “ ( How much is the going rate by taking a boy out ? ) how is the sex scene there ? Is it similar to BKK and Pattaya ? What type of things I should be aware of …. Thanks

Liked

Re: First Timer To Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by oio999 View Post
    I’ve read a lot of comments related to gay travel in Vietnam here , I’m a first timer to Vietnam.planning to go to HCMC, Hook up with the local boys is my main priority, Sex is on top of my list, I’m versatile but enjoy more bottoming. Group orgy party, paid for sex is perfectly fine for me , I’d off a few Vietnamese boys while holiday in BKK, very happy with those boys, As a first timer to HCMC, it would be appreciated for some advice on ( Good place to stay) ( communication) “ are most boys on the app speaking English “ ( How much is the going rate by taking a boy out ? ) how is the sex scene there ? Is it similar to BKK and Pattaya ? What type of things I should be aware of …. Thanks
    As I said in my previous post, get an Airbnb place , especially if you are trying to get into 3+ activity, as having to go through the hotel's reception might discourage some of the guys from that kind of proposal.
    I'm sure you will love Saigon. Sex-wise, I would rank it in my top 5 in Asia. The guys are pretty wild and available.
    Don't know much about the rate you need to pay for a guy, but I've seen plenty of mb on apps. There are clubs, bars and saunas but not that big or in-your-face as they are in Bangkok. I would still mostly rely on apps, if your main scope of travel is indulging into the local boys.

3. User who gave Like to post:

moistmango (November 23rd, 2023)

Liked

Thanks for your reply infoarmor, I just read your reply to Cambodiavisitors’s Thread, lots of useful reply by SGT members as well, True, my travel intentions are mingle with as many local guys as I can hook up by using the apps, Noted your advice ( Grindr. Blue and Hornet), btw do you need to use VPN to use those apps? Good to know you ranked Saigon your top 5 in Asia. I’m into group activity with guys of my type, so where is the place to book in Airbnb would you recommend for the first timer like me? .

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by oio999 View Post
    Thanks for your reply infoarmor, I just read your reply to Cambodiavisitors’s Thread, lots of useful reply by SGT members as well, True, my travel intentions are mingle with as many local guys as I can hook up by using the apps, Noted your advice ( Grindr. Blue and Hornet), btw do you need to use VPN to use those apps? Good to know you ranked Saigon your top 5 in Asia. I’m into group activity with guys of my type, so where is the place to book in Airbnb would you recommend for the first timer like me? .
    No, no need for VPN. Nothing is blocked in Vietnam.
    Most people stay in District 1, but you can stay further from it and then use Grab to go around.
    I usually stay around Ben Thanh Market.
    There are quite a few options on Airbnb, but for any place you choose I would make sure of two things:
    1- they don't have a frontdesk.
    2 - they have reserved parking spots as pretty much every guy will come to you on a motorbike and since you even to want to have a few guys simultaneously, finding a space for parking their motorbike might complicate and slow things down.

6. User who gave Like to post:

moistmango (November 23rd, 2023)