Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Liked

Re: Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    nah..its all poerfectly shaved/waxed down there...absolutrly kills the sex drive..
    couldn't agree with you more. I love a thick bush above the tool and and in the armpits... not much for facial, (silly moustache)

But I do like to top the smaller men. Bigger man and big hang, my legs naturally want to be in the air.

Liked

I'm wondering if you're still in touch after all these years.
    Nah. Last time I went there, in 2019, he didn't seem that interested in catching up. I didn't push the matter, as I found plenty of other things to do at the time.

Judging by his Facebook feed then, he'd come out, and was spending a lot of time hanging around someone closer to his own age. So maybe his tastes had changed.

Sometime later, he disappeared off my friend list. Whether he unfriended me, or just deleted his account, I don't know. Good luck to him, whatever he's doing.

Liked

So was it ever explained what the Thai style consisted of?
    Well I think there's rules about going into too much detail here, but I'll try:

It's when you stick it between someone's legs, right up against the perineum (Google that word, if you need to). He/She then clenches thighs, ever so slightly, and it's just like having a hole.

I've been told that's called "Thai style", but maybe that's incorrect.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 24th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    Well I think there's rules about going into too much detail here, but I'll try:

It's when you stick it between someone's legs, right up against the perineum (Google that word, if you need to). He/She then clenches thighs, ever so slightly, and it's just like having a hole.

I've been told that's called "Thai style", but maybe that's incorrect.
    That makes sense. You are talking about intercrural sex. I've mostly heard of it being referred as frotting.
    One guy that wanted to do it used the word "sumata". He said that's how Japanese call it.

Kudos to you for being able to conclude with that technique, even with the guy not appealing much to you.
    I've never been able to unload doing it, even when being a lot into the guy. I guess each person has it's own "boiling" point.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    This is interesting, because he actually refused to let me give him money. Like wtf? This, despite going on about how poor his family is -
    This is where a lot of foreigners don’t get it about Asian culture, of course he need money to support his family and himself, you are a foreigner , you are rich, it’s all about saving face, if you give him money directly, it will make him feels like he is a whore, selling his body, ( in reality he is) it is loosing face by accepting money for sex, instead of giving money directly to him, it should be done discretely, like folding the money in half ( of course you have to give him the agreed money for the time he spent with you ) and putting in his shirt or jacket’s pocket while kiss him on his cheek saying goodbye, he will most likely said he will go to the bathroom before he leave , ( of course he is in there to check how much money u gave him) if everything worked out fine, Congratulations you and him had just built up a thing they call “ TRUST” , Next time when you guys going out for food , movie or shopping. I almost can guarantee you that he will not ask you to buy things like you described here in the thread, unless you insist you want to buy it for him , unlike in western countries, we do things differently, we make things clear in advance what we want, FWB, NSA, etc etc ……
    Last edited by Jellybean; August 6th, 2022 at 23:40. Reason: Quote fixed