Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just back from Pattaya.

Liked

Re: Just back from Pattaya.

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I'd have to admit to confusion. If the bars at Jomtien are so great, why the need to travel to Pattaya at all?
    Frequent, bars are great fun in Jomtien, but the trip to Pattaya is primarily to do with meeting old friends and visiting familiar go-go bars and restaurants.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 2nd, 2018), joe552 (January 2nd, 2018)

Liked

I don't often read long posts but in your case I always do.
    Thanks.
    Looks like you have little hope for the patient Sunnee.
    Jomtien is buzzing but there's a snag; too many eggs in the Cambodian basket imho.
    Re mocycho taxi; I have said to a few friends lately that the Pattaya mcy taxis are getting more grumpy day by day.
    Re. The Chinese tourists and gay geek show; an Aussie friend immediately starts filming with his phone camera and this causes panic in the chinese ranks because (he says) that it can be serious for them at home if they are filmed in a gay area.
    Keep it up-the reporting I mean.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    Re. The Chinese tourists and gay geek show; an Aussie friend immediately starts filming with his phone camera and this causes panic in the chinese ranks because (he says) that it can be serious for them at home if they are filmed in a gay area.
    Thats an interesting twist and my first reaction was good on him as I'm sure like most of us I HATE when they parade through the Soi, looking at us as if we're animals in some zoo. So initially I thought him turning the tables on them was a GREAT idea ! Personally I usually just give them the fingers but am always even more annoyed then just incase they think I'm doing that cutsie Asian two fingered "hi" sign that they all love so much when posting for pictures !

But on a serious note and reflection and thinking about their actions more I then wondered, aside from being (very fucking) annoying I then wondered IS it actually the worst thing that they video us ? This is as at some l'm guessing they go back home and show their friends and family the "gays / perverts / whatever they call us" that they encountered when in Thailand. So whether they like it or not they are then at SOME level "normalising" us to them as the cant fail to see, perhaps for the first time in their lives, that gays are of course just people like everyone else ( if you can call those that frequent Boystown that of course .

So IF even one of those Chinese people happen to be secretly gay ( as some of course undoubtedly are) then us other gays being seen "out" and openly relaxing and enjoying life, surely can't be a bad thing either to help them in their minds or to convince their friends that all gays shouldn't be instantly booked down upon maybe ?.......hmmmm or seeing that it IS Boystown they're in then maybe thats not the case perhaps??

So, any thoughts re that guys ??

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 3rd, 2018), Rolling Stone (January 3rd, 2018)

Liked

NIrish, I agree with you (which will have to stop). I found it annoying the first couple of times, but now I just ignore them. And as you say, all they see are guys drinking and laughing, and enjoying life. There might even be a couple of guys in the group who come back next year alone or with a 'special' friend. So no harm done, as far as I'm concerned.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I wouldn't care but assuming they wanted a show last time they walked past I stood up, wiped my cock out and waved it frantically in their general direction and not one bugger hardly noticed or even clapped, in fact I could have sworn that I heard one cunt muttering something about having seen a bigger Chipolata sausage as they walked on ! Ungrateful size queen fuckers the lot of them ! Well, it's the last time I'll be doing THAT for them I can tell you !

8. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Believe me, we're all grateful for that.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Halfhansum (January 3rd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Dont worry Joe, we know you're not a size queen, you've already made it abundantly clear that when it comes to handing out blow jobs you're more of an any cock in a storm sort of guy

12. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 3rd, 2018)

Liked

I obviously give out more information than intended when I'm on the vino.

Liked

About 2 years ago you guys might have read about the Chinese business executive who posed for a photo with one of the Tiffany/Alcazar? performers and posted the pic on line AND found his job gone when he got back to China.
    The commie-capitalist hybred is a tough taskmaster.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    About 2 years ago you guys might have read about the Chinese business executive who posed for a photo with one of the Tiffany/Alcazar? performers and posted the pic on line AND found his job gone when he got back to China.
    The commie-capitalist hybred is a tough taskmaster.
    That's very worrying, for I thought that the Chinese were quite okay about gay citizens in their midst. Certainly, I've heard encouraging reports about the growing scene in Taiwan, but, of course, one cannot really be compared with the other.
    http://www.gaytaipei4u.com/guide/

16. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 3rd, 2018)