Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Question about Barfining Boy

Liked

Question Newbie Question about Barfining Boy

My experience doesn’t go much beyond getting a massage from a boy, so I ran into a bit of a jam last week in Jomtien. I was buying a nice Cambodian boy some drinks at a bar at the Complex, and of course, he wanted to go to the hotel. He was kind of big and an obvious top.

My problem was I was thinking that if we did, he could pump for 5 minutes, say he was done, and that would be that.

Previously, I have gone with ladyboys, and when they say they are done topping me, I top them and finish when I want. But, if I barfine a top boy, when we finish is up to him, the best I can hope for is a HJ afterwards.

So, what am I missing here?

Liked

Re: Newbie Question about Barfining Boy

What a fucking question. No, I mean that literally, not attacking the OP. Just me trying to be a smart arse.

I don't do anal myself, so have no idea.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Fucking questions are my favorites.

Liked

Missing the fact he's not gay is my guess.

Liked

Try this newbie. My multi platinum selling and award winning post regarding this matter.

Thttps://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18583-The-Perfect-Off.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 4th, 2018)

Liked

I had a Cambodian "friend with benefits" for over 10 years (with a 20 year age gap between us) and he was "kind of big" and "an obvious top" whew and all I can say is that our weekly sessions were wild! That obvious top became one awesome bottom too! All it took to get him fired up was a little kissing and he was primed and ready to go!

Go for it! I mean you yourself say when the ladyboys are done topping you you change positions to finish off...and I can't think of any reason why the same logic wouldn't apply with an "obvious top" just in reverse.

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 31st, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Try this newbie. My multi platinum selling and award winning post regarding this matter.

Thttps://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18583-The-Perfect-Off.
    Yeah, I guess the real problem is I don’t know what I want. Is it 30 minutes of pounding? Do these guys engage in foreplay ahead of time or do they right to intercourse?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    if I barfine a top boy, when we finish is up to him, the best I can hope for is a HJ afterwards.
    Says who !?? You offed the guy so if there's every a time to play the "up to me" card thing it's here - and YOU decide where and when you'll want / allow him to cum - and if he doesn't want to stick to that then adjust his tip accordingly........my god I'm starting to sound like Latin lol - but in this case if you've a specific preference then yes, agree that with him and get him to stick to it - and if all else fails just lie back and enjoy the ride (quite literally).

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 4th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

since my name has been brought up...I think it appropriate to give my 2cents worth...
    I simply dont understand why some guys think its Ok to be cheated by a MB. If he says he's a bottom and does everything...and we agreed a time frame of say 3 hours....then he damn well better perform for the duration or else its back to the renegotiation table... I have no qualms about this...in fact even if the service provided is good I'll still complain..keeps them on edge and keeps them trying harder to please...
    Maybe its me...I simply fail to understand the reluctance to follow through...

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 4th, 2018), frequent (January 1st, 2018)

Liked

My experience as a bottom is limited to LBs, and they top until they cum, which might be 5 minutes. That’s no problem for me, since I top them until I cum, and leave happy.

If I barfine a straight boy or top, they fuck me until some pre-arranged time, according to an earlier poster, I guess the top can control themselves better than me, since I can’t really control when I finish. My worry is that they finish 5 minutes after we enter the room, and then what?