Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A fool and his money...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A fool and his money...

Aside from people judging the vicar as I do have a certain sympathy for him that his life experience ( or lack thereof) brought him to this point ( and we should remember that many straight men in Thailand have also made the same mistake - just with a longer time window passing before they got dumped perhaps), but the part I laughed at was when the article and pic of the happy couple was posted by the Attitude the gay mag on their facebook page the young gay guys there passed no judgement ( much) other that "OMG he calls himself a MODEL, he's no fucking model, look at the size of his nose !!" lol - shallow wee buggers the lost of them. .

Liked

It's not about age difference as much as money and property transference being the only way love must be shown in these situations.
    That's a red flag straight away.
    Media Mogols and Hollywood movers and shakers take this in their stride but the average guy can't afford such luxury.
    There are many ways to show love other than going to a lawyer's office.
    The exception would be to make a will to ensure a secure future for your partner when YOU are gone.

3. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Whatever about giving your partner a joint share in your property, the idea of giving sole ownership is just crazy.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I'm happy not to be one of those sad, bitter and twisted individuals gloating over the Vicar's naivety and misjudgement whilst indulging their much worse peccadilloes themselves, such as offing boys of questionable mental/behavioural capacity who are (as Frequent would say) "young enough to be their grandchildren", for example.
    Don't worry. Some of us farang who are in our late twenties or early 30s, sit laughing with the boys when some offed Cambodian in Jomtien Complex has to act as a walking frame for the living dead. To be honest it's a highlight!

Maybe some entrepreneurial Thai boy should start a wheelchair service in the complex!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Speaking of which does anyone still know ( or know of) the VERY old guy ( like 80's / 90's who ( used to ?) make his way up Soi 4 almost doubled over ( quite literally) with his Thai BF leading him gently along by the arm - and I dont ask this to take the piss as the guy obviously was on his last legs ( no pun intended) but his Thai carer ( and that may indeed have been the case) walked with him step by step the length of the Soi and every Thai boy in it held him in the highest regard it seemed. What ever happened the chap does anyone know, is he still with us ?

Liked

I think the idea of having a young man as your carer is a great one, if you can afford it. It doesn't have to be a sexual thing. But you can admire his good looks, and enjoy his company.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I think the idea of having a young man as your carer is a great one, if you can afford it. It doesn't have to be a sexual thing. But you can admire his good looks, and enjoy his company.
    You have just stumbled on the best business idea of all;
    All male retirement resort.
    Jomtien would be the perfect location-on the beach near Pattaya Park or Rabbit Resort.
    All male staff screened for competence, training, stamina, wheelchair pushing skills and handsomeness.
    Massage on call in-house, excursions to Jomien complex and further afield if required.
    No mauling by butch lesbians, 20,000 baht per month, lovely climate, cheap drinks, reasonably good medical care (worth a little risk) and many things to wake up for every morning.
    A goldmine ready to be opened.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Don't worry. Some of us farang who are in our late twenties or early 30s, sit laughing with the boys when some offed Cambodian in Jomtien Complex has to act as a walking frame for the living dead. To be honest it's a highlight!
    Yes, SameBareBack, laughing at others' misfortunes is always entertaining

Liked

FRM, I've obviously given away more of my future business plans than I intended. The future is elder care, not go go bars, for farang with money.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    FRM, I've obviously given away more of my future business plans than I intended. The future is elder care, not go go bars, for farang with money.
    You are correct.
    Anyone at such an age they can barely move having to drag their old ass around town looking for some company is a little sad.
    Maybe such an idea could provide a more dignified environment for those who lack the money to have found a more comfortable existence.