FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your daily spend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Your daily spend

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I think I remember a447 saying he could spend 3,000Bt on a night out (if I got it wrong, a447, sorry). I'm talking about food, drinks and company. Mine can vary depending if I off a boy or not, which I don't do every night.
    Could spend 3000 on a night out ? Well by the time I spend 700 on drinks & an off fee & dished out a 2000 baht long time tip, we're at 2700. If I have visited other gogo bars before, then the 3000 baht figure is easily broken.

The average gets reduced by a few short time offs (1200), boys off the apps & giving my todger a rest about once a week.

My average daily spend in Thailand is about 4500, including hotels at ~1250 & the entertainment. Food, coffee, beach chairs & all the rest of it is about 1000 a day.

Considering the holiday as a whole, if I go off for a few days to quieter places like Laos, rural Thailand, sometimes there can be good hotels for less money & no gogo bars, so the daily spend can fall drastically.

Liked

I am aware that my trip to KK is voluntary or self-inflicted. I always spend a couple of days away from Pattaya, usually to Koh Samet or Koh Chang.

I'm on a limited budget. I don't go to go-go bars anymore - happy to sit in a host bar and have one of the waiters sit with me and have drinks. I've mentioned before that I have a low sex drive, so I wouldn't off a boy every night. I'm happy to just sit and chat. Maybe that sounds odd to some here, but that's what I enjoy.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (January 9th, 2018), scottish-guy (December 30th, 2017)

Liked

I don't plan conversations. They develop naturally. We start off with the usual "where you from", our families, and just see where it goes.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tell me Joe do you lie to them as well as they lie to you I wonder ??

Boy " ohhhh i just arrive here one week ago ( he's been here three years) and I need someone to take me off or Boss will fire me ( I'm just back from my 3rd off of the night and didn't even bother showering after my last guy) and as I like you SO much and you have a good heart I'd like to go with you as you seem nice farang ( it's getting late so you'll do and with any luck as it's late I'll get you off to sleep quickly so I can get out to Nab for a few hours with my mates"

Joe - "So, yes I've been in Thailand for months now ( I arrived 3 hours ago) and I'm just staying in this place as my 4 million baht apartment in Bangkok is getting decorated this weekend, I would have driven here myself but I'd no room to park my lamborghini ( the bus from the airport took ages ! ) and sorry I've just finished 3 off's so I can't off you tonight ( I'm saving my money for more beer later)

Something like that perhaps ??

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 6th, 2018), joe552 (January 6th, 2018), poshglasgow (January 9th, 2018)

Liked

NIrish, do you often listen in on my conversations? That's usually how it goes alright, except for the Lamborghini - I make them aware I don't drive, so they don't expect a lift to NAB with all their mates.