Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your daily spend

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Your daily spend

200 baht teeth in, 100 baht teeth out ( or should that be the other way around) - that sort of thing ? Hmmm maybe this should be in the Kink Thread - no, hang on it's ok Moses say's gay interest business can advertise here for free, so no worries Joe, you're fine either way !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Or as Matt is a bitcoin millionaire now maybe he could go halfers !

Yeah.... ummm.... no.

I have more than enough of my own expenses already, thanks. And I still have nowhere near enough money to cover everything I need to.

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 29th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Indeed, and surely it would only be appropriate in these circumstances for a447 to cover the costs of your trip to meet Matt, as it means that he can finally find out if he exists or not, which seems so important to him.
    Funny, isn't it? He spends 8,000 Baht a night and still has no life.

Liked

Besides Joe, regardless if you're in Pattaya or KK, you're still going to have to pay for a hotel, correct? And you're still going to have to eat, right?

So the only extra expense is the bus, and I think that's about 300 baht for a one-way VIP seat. So if you take a friend, say 1200 baht for round trip for both of you. You should be able to swing that.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 5th, 2018)

Liked

I hate when gay men refer to others as "she". Always have
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Matt, my apartment in Pattaya will be paid for. In addition, I will need the hotel in KK (already booked). So yes, it's an added expense. You're right about food and drink - I'd be spending on that wherever I am. A 10 hour bus journey for a 2 day trip isn't appealing, so air fare needs to be paid. It all adds up.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Matt, my apartment in Pattaya will be paid for. In addition, I will need the hotel in KK (already booked). So yes, it's an added expense. You're right about food and drink - I'd be spending on that wherever I am. A 10 hour bus journey for a 2 day trip isn't appealing, so air fare needs to be paid. It all adds up.
    But isn't this voluntary - or, as I prefer to think of it, self-inflicted?

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 29th, 2017), joe552 (December 29th, 2017), neddy3 (December 29th, 2017)

Liked

The 3 months old Matt and Joe non/road trip nonsense is self inflicted on each other. The rest of us...not so much.

And to keep this thread on topic. I spend roughly 5000/6000 baht a day not including the cost of the hotel and bike hire. More if its a short trip as I cram in more boys.

Liked

Spending over 3000 B per day isn't really a challenge.
    A bigger challenge is how to manage how much more your budget will support.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I think I remember a447 saying he could spend 3,000Bt on a night out (if I got it wrong, a447, sorry). I'm talking about food, drinks and company. Mine can vary depending if I off a boy or not, which I don't do every night.
    Could spend 3000 on a night out ? Well by the time I spend 700 on drinks & an off fee & dished out a 2000 baht long time tip, we're at 2700. If I have visited other gogo bars before, then the 3000 baht figure is easily broken.

The average gets reduced by a few short time offs (1200), boys off the apps & giving my todger a rest about once a week.

My average daily spend in Thailand is about 4500, including hotels at ~1250 & the entertainment. Food, coffee, beach chairs & all the rest of it is about 1000 a day.

Considering the holiday as a whole, if I go off for a few days to quieter places like Laos, rural Thailand, sometimes there can be good hotels for less money & no gogo bars, so the daily spend can fall drastically.