Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your daily spend

Liked

Re: Your daily spend

I am aware that my trip to KK is voluntary or self-inflicted. I always spend a couple of days away from Pattaya, usually to Koh Samet or Koh Chang.

I'm on a limited budget. I don't go to go-go bars anymore - happy to sit in a host bar and have one of the waiters sit with me and have drinks. I've mentioned before that I have a low sex drive, so I wouldn't off a boy every night. I'm happy to just sit and chat. Maybe that sounds odd to some here, but that's what I enjoy.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (January 9th, 2018), scottish-guy (December 30th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    A good night for me is a few glasses of wine with a cute boy to talk to.
    What do you talk about with a cute boy over a few glasses of wine?

Your original question: from memory I spent 2000-3000 THB per day when I was in Thailand for holiday 2009-2012.
    I don't smoke, I don't drink, and most of my entertainment is cheap or free, like walking around in town admiring architecture (seeking the little that is there to admire), visiting museums, temples, national parks.
    Details here:
    http://66.199.190.19/~sgt/forum/view...=27808&start=0
    (error message when I try to open the link)

Liked

I don't plan conversations. They develop naturally. We start off with the usual "where you from", our families, and just see where it goes.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tell me Joe do you lie to them as well as they lie to you I wonder ??

Boy " ohhhh i just arrive here one week ago ( he's been here three years) and I need someone to take me off or Boss will fire me ( I'm just back from my 3rd off of the night and didn't even bother showering after my last guy) and as I like you SO much and you have a good heart I'd like to go with you as you seem nice farang ( it's getting late so you'll do and with any luck as it's late I'll get you off to sleep quickly so I can get out to Nab for a few hours with my mates"

Joe - "So, yes I've been in Thailand for months now ( I arrived 3 hours ago) and I'm just staying in this place as my 4 million baht apartment in Bangkok is getting decorated this weekend, I would have driven here myself but I'd no room to park my lamborghini ( the bus from the airport took ages ! ) and sorry I've just finished 3 off's so I can't off you tonight ( I'm saving my money for more beer later)

Something like that perhaps ??

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 6th, 2018), joe552 (January 6th, 2018), poshglasgow (January 9th, 2018)

Liked

NIrish, do you often listen in on my conversations? That's usually how it goes alright, except for the Lamborghini - I make them aware I don't drive, so they don't expect a lift to NAB with all their mates.