Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Board History ... Wondering about a wandering Sawatdee owner

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Board History ... Wondering about a wandering Sawatdee owner

FFS It’s a fucking gay message board (whether you like it or not Moses) - tripadvisor it is not - so good luck banning “bitches” from THAT board, you’ll have a long bloody list of members to go through !

And Arsenal you’re just coming across as pathetic, just like some wee weakling in a school who stands behind the school bully that he befeiended just to try to get himself some protection and the respect that he couldn’t get under his own steam. As he goes round the playground trying to assert power over people whilst shouting “go on hit him, hit him” as the bully picks on someone you dont like as they gave you perceive that they gave you a bloody nose once or twice - you’re beng SO obvious.

I just cane across this thread and it’s a sad indication of the direction of the board under Moses tenure unfortunately IMHO . :-(

And Moses if you REALLY want a friendly forum then maybe don’t talk to your posters like they’re children and talk down to them as much as you DO.

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (December 31st, 2017), catawampuscat (December 31st, 2017), frequent (December 31st, 2017), joe552 (January 8th, 2018), Magnum (December 31st, 2017), RonanTheBarbarian (January 2nd, 2018), scottish-guy (December 31st, 2017)

Liked

Do shut up NIrish you curmudgeonly old prick. It's not my fault that you're in your mud 70s with a bad back and still toiling away at work.

And quite why a man of your age wants to spend his time stalking someone like Matt who obviously has mental problems is completely beyond me. Take up fishing or something.

4. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 31st, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

FFS and thats your idea of being a good moderator on the board is it. Bloody disgraceful.

The bad back, depends what day it is, there rest - I've mentioned my age on the board numerous times now, I'm 49, perhaps you're memory is starting to go and as for working for a living, I've no problem with that either as I take 3 months holiday a year and the rest of time when I do choose to work I pay myself a nice enough sum to make it worth my while thanks so you're totally wrong about that TOO it seems.

So perhaps it's YOU who should be thinking about shutting up before you make an even bigger tit what with you being wrong on all counts - or maybe you were just being a bitch or a bully - you should watch that apparently there's some vague rule about that or something - although like the rest of you I see you too suitably ignore that - good man, thats the best thing to do anyway with such nonsensical rules I find.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (December 31st, 2017), scottish-guy (December 31st, 2017)

Liked

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    FFS and thats your idea of being a good moderator on the board is it. Bloody disgraceful.
    Was it only a couple of days ago that Moses told us of his aim "to make gay forum about Thailand and SE Asia, forum what is friendly to authors of travel reports and messages about new places" ie. TripAdvisor for Sodomites Who Visit South-East Asia? And a few posts later "To have friendly forum is great. Isn't it great?"

Has the message not yet reached the Moderators? Or is Caligula having a particular bad day?

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (December 31st, 2017), scottish-guy (December 31st, 2017), TaoR (December 31st, 2017)

Liked

You should thank me NIrish. You only come here to gripe and pursue Matt so I've given you something to gripe about and I'm sure Matt will be along on one of the forums soon so no need to buy a fishing rod today.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Now now dont be such a wanker, you engage someone in conversation, they take time to you to reply and you put up that childish "oh I'm not listening" thing - but then reply again after all later - dont be so childish ffs.

And in case you hadn't noticed I haven't posted anything to Matt since 19th of Dec and have posted plenty about other elsewhere stuff since, as I said in a post to Joe Im assuming people, like myself, have now heard enough about Matt to make up their own minds.

And of course you can't say why i come here as again you've NO idea ( not that that stops you thinking that as you seem to think know everything about what goes in in peoples heads these days - even though you're usually entirely wrong in most cases it seems there too) and more importantly even if i DID come here to discuss whatever I chose to with Matt, you know what, SO WHAT, that's none of your business and your job isn't to be here to stifle discussion, debate or whatever people chose to talk about.

You seem to be getting a little ahead of yourself a little there as to what the role of a moderator is, so, how about maybe sitting back and YOU shutting to fuck up for a while and letting the board get on with it's self as it did perfectly well ( and better) since your arrival as a so called Mod, as since you took up your poisoned chalice which has achieved nothing but making you one of the most unpopular mods the board has ever seen all we've heard from you is you rattling on and on now. Maybe get back to posting your restaurant reviews or something constructive as at least there was some substance there, the rest from you of late has just been hot air.

Oh and before you reply.......let me beat you to it with your probable childlike reply......

12. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 31st, 2017)

Liked

I've PMd you NIrish.

Liked

I've PMd you NIrish.
    Sounds ominous. Brace yourself Nirish.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

15. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 1st, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not at all, Mr Arsenal was very civil actually, just what with new years eve / day etc I just haven't had a chance to reply yet.