Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we spoilt?

Liked

Are we spoilt?

Having spent the last 12 years or so visiting Thailand and offing countless Thai money boys I have reached a conclusion. That the variety on offer and high quality of the service I receive 98 per cent of the time has spoilt me. I find myself turning down free sex with 20 year olds (about 10-12 times this year) because they aren't as good looking as I want and the sex won't be as good. Yes, it's hard to go back when one becomes accustomed to very high standards. Even if it's offered for free.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Rolling Stone (December 29th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Are we spoilt?

Same same me, I turn down free sex with 20 yos on a weekly basis.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 27th, 2017), GWMinUS (January 3rd, 2018), snotface (December 27th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Same same me, too. They're lined up outside my Saigon suburb apartment building waiting for my arrival and only discouraged when I inform them that I'm likely to croak if any strain is placed upon my system. Crestfallen, they depart to seek out some other senior citizens.

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 27th, 2017), BenCH (December 27th, 2017), christianpfc (January 5th, 2018), francois (December 27th, 2017)

Liked

Funnily enough I turned down what I imagine would have been free sex only yesterday afternoon. I had gone to the sauna on the 14th floor at the Pinnacle simply with the intention of having a sauna (I'm a bit strange like that) and was soon joined by a guy in good shape considering he must have been all of 35 - well, verging on pensionhood. We got talking and he seemed a pleasant guy; Indonesian he was and living in the Netherlands with his Dutch boyfriend. I couldn't help noticing that he kept flicking his cock as we spoke and once I had revealed that I was also gay and living in Thailand he edged nearer and started touching my knee when making a point. Little did he know that I had had sex only 24 hours earlier with my gorgeous young Thai friend whom I see whenever I'm in Bangkok and these days that's far too recent to even consider another session. Plus, was he really quite sexy enough...? I made my excuses, went for a shower and then back to my room. Definitely felt flattered though. This is NOT a common occurrence for me.

Liked

I've been offering free sex to 20 year olds for years, but none have taken up the offer.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

9. 8 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (December 27th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (December 27th, 2017), colmx (December 28th, 2017), francois (December 27th, 2017), GWMinUS (January 3rd, 2018), Halfhansum (December 27th, 2017), rexton (December 28th, 2017), Yraen (December 30th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I've been offering free sex to 20 year olds for years, but none have taken up the offer.
    My cataracts are getting worse. I read that as "taking it up the offer"

11. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (December 27th, 2017)

Liked

Yes, frequent, you need to get your eyes checked. Or else, stop wanking. It's true what those priests said back in the day (unless they were doing it)
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I guess the fact that Thai 20yos look 16, whilst western 20yos look 25 has nothing to do with it then?

Yours cynically

SG

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (December 27th, 2017), joe552 (December 27th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Yes, frequent, you need to get your eyes checked. Or else, stop wanking. It's true what those priests said back in the day (unless they were doing it)
    No priests - just an overly-friendly scoutmaster

16. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 27th, 2017)

Liked

Paid for stuff is always better than free stuff and that goes for sex as much as any other consumerable.