Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: When your partner leaves...

Liked

Re: When your partner leaves...

Ok you've made the offer. We'll wait and see what the family decide.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    ...That would be enough to make him head for the nearest wat to resume his monastic life.
    ...or demand a script re-write! Too soon to be written off the show!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    ...or demand a script re-write! Too soon to be written off the show!
    True. OK, keep Leo, mom, nephews, dogs in the picture. After a couple of months, it’s Matt who decides he can no longer cope with the domestic chaos and decamps to his neighborhood Wat, dons an orange robe, and starts to learn how to chant in Pali and study sutras (don’t know if they’re available in Braille or screen reader format). That way we’d get insight into the daily life of a foreign monk in Laos, and, with Leo stopping by the Wat to report to Matt every day, we’d stay in touch with the activities of the household. Could be good.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (December 28th, 2017), joe552 (December 28th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    True. OK, keep Leo, mom, nephews, dogs in the picture. After a couple of months, it’s Matt who decides he can no longer cope with the domestic chaos and decamps to his neighborhood Wat, dons an orange robe, and starts to learn how to chant in Pali and study sutras (don’t know if they’re available in Braille or screen reader format). That way we’d get insight into the daily life of a foreign monk in Laos, and, with Leo stopping by the Wat to report to Matt every day, we’d stay in touch with the activities of the household. Could be good.
    Now that's just cynical.

Liked

bob - nail, head, hit.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    francois, I choose to believe that Matt is who he claims to be, until I meet him or not in Khon Kaen. Until then, I'll take what he writes at face value.
    Why ?? Just cause you meet someone doesn't mean they aren't full of shit or simply continuing to spin you the same bullshit stories face to face that they fed you online??

Hell if that were the case every other farang I've ever met in bars in Thailand MUST all have been the millionaire playboys they claimed and WERE just sitting in that dingy bar in dirty clothes for a rest from their usual monte carlo style lives elsewhere then after all.

PS Joe if we ever meet up remind me to ask you for a lend of £20000, I normally carry that small amount in my back pocket but came out with out my wallet today, but dont worry my driver will be along just after I leave to repay you in full - cause see people in bars, who you dont know I mean they definitely wouldn't ever talk just pure shit and lies to you now ever - would they ??

So, lets start with when you meet someone there as arranged and so you say "Ahhh so Matt, we finally meet" - "yes says he" - so, there's your first lie then and you can take the rest from there then.....

Liked

To be honest, I'm finding this discussion incredibly boring. In a moment of madness, or drunkeness, I said I'd go to meet Matt to stop all the speculation about whether he was a genuine person or not (and at my own expense, which I regret now). What do you guys expect as "proof"? If I meet a blind young Canadian in KK, with a Lao BF, what more do you want? I will post on the 16h - I met a blind Canadian in his 30s, or I didn't meet anyone resembling that description.

Just leave it for a couple of weeks.

9. 5 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (December 29th, 2017), Brad the Impala (December 28th, 2017), francois (December 28th, 2017), Smiles (December 29th, 2017), snotface (December 28th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You’re assuming Joe that anyone wants anything, as you said yourself YOU decided to go to KK, no one asked you too or is forcing you too. I doubt anyone cares that much other than a passing interest as to how that particular saga ends up or unfolds.

Personally if I were you I’d just be focusing on having an enjoyable holiday than anything else, but as you’ve said you’re using your KK trip as your usual side trip then I guess it’s ticking that box already for you and the whole Matt saga should only be a minor side bar to that main goal I would imagine.

11. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 28th, 2017)

Liked

NIrish, you're generally correct. Meeting a blind Canadian in KK won't make him any less of a dickhead, asshole, fantasist - choose whichever you want. It will simply prove (to me at least) that a blind 30s Canadian is living in KK. It won't change his personality.

And as I said, I'm happy to get out of Pattaya for a couple of days - especially if my old friend comes with me.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ahhh but will your old friend tell you what sort of beer he wants in the fridge in advance or not, THAT is the question !! My god you're nearly as bad as that guy you're going to meet there for starting big will he / won't he story lines....the only difference being that I believe yours entirely or at the least believe that they're made by someone who hasn't (totally) lost the plot and lost their grip on ACTUAL reality ( or is just a pure troll). PS note the "totally" there just mind ! joking!