Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When your partner leaves...

Liked

When your partner leaves...

Alyways makes the place seem so quiet, doesn't it? Much cleaner, but more quiet. This is the time where the dogs realize he didn't just go to the market, so decide to huddle with me in my bedroom.

I know bobsaigaon gets the same when his guys leaves for a trip. Any other stories?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4y-RzVGrHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxLbNA6GHVw

Liked

Re: When your partner leaves...

When my partner leaves, I play; always a Thai guy looking for money.

Liked

Yeah, I'm sure he's going to play, but I won't be. Think I managed to signup for GR again, but I'm thinking Gmail is blocking their e-mails, so off I go to signup for another e-mail account somewhere, and try again.

Even if I do get logged in again though, then what? "Can you please describe what you look like in textual form?".

Hrmhhhh...

Liked

My partner's back in the Philippines at the moment visiting family. That's OK with me though, as I enjoy my own company (and am quite happy / easily amused drinking by myself lol). I don't think he plays while away and to be honest I wouldn't really mind if he does as our relationship's pretty casual. I don't play while he's away either, but when I'm away in Thailand (or Cambodia) I do like to sample some of the local goods :-).

So Matt, do you mean Leo's gone away for a trip, or gone away permanently? I hope it's option one!

Liked

Oh no, just a short trip. Happens every 30 days due to VISA runs. He'll be back soon enough...

He said he wants to spend New Yers with me, but I told him not to. No point in hanging out with the boring blind guy. Stay in Laos, party with your friends, and have a good time.

Liked

Matt I'm not sure I'd do the same if I had a BF. Maybe take him for a special dinner and drinks? We're all different, I guess.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Do what? Tell him to stay in Laos for New Years? Yeah, that's fine... I want him to go have fun in life, and it's not like I'm going anywhere, nor would I be any fun on New Years. I'm not going to want to go to a street party, because then there's loud explosions from the fireworks, tons of people cheering and counting down, etc. If anything, that would scare me, and I definitely wouldn't enjoy it.

Besides, he'll probably be back for New Years anyway. He'll worry about me too much, plus just let him have a couple showers in his village, and he'll probably be on the next bus back, haha...

I just hope he tells me when he's coming, and doesn't surprise me again. God I hate that. Dogs get excited, so I go to check it out, and all I see is the silohoutte of some guy standing in my house. Takes me a few seconds to figure out it's him.

8. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 26th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Alyways makes the place seem so quiet, doesn't it? Much cleaner, but more quiet. This is the time where the dogs realize he didn't just go to the market, so decide to huddle with me in my bedroom.
    Have you thought about ditching Leo and sticking with the dogs? I know you're not interested in anal but I don't know that dogs give good head

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    " ... and it's not like I'm going anywhere ... "
    What?? I was under the impression you are going to Vientiane to start a new life (and to dodge a new set of visa police).
    Guess that was yesterday. Eh?
    Personaly I think you've become so infatutated with the thousands of "LIKES" which Joe has showered over you for the last six months that you just can't stay away from such an ego-lifting adulation (Sawatdee being banned in Lao).

----------------------------------------------------------

On Topic: I'm the partner who goes away, not him. Back to Canada for a month every April (my mother's sick), and back just the other day for a 2-weeker (my mother died) in the the snow-ridden Okanagan.
    And yes, the dear boy picked me up at Suvarnaphumi and off we scampered to The Pinnacle for two nights and one gigantic music fest at Tawan Daeng ... damn the jet lag.
    Skip out on this cat? Heavens no. We've been humping for 17 years now and I don't think he would remember how to pick up anyone (so downright perfect was my pickup line from years ago), much less be very naughty ... he's 49, not 19 and enjoys his security, and life, too much.
    And the Big Question: do I trust him? What do you think?
    Last edited by Smiles; December 26th, 2017 at 07:52.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

11. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 26th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    What?? I was under the impression you are going to Vientiane to start a new life (and to dodge a new set of visa police).
    Guess that was yesterday. Eh?

If you don't like my posts, then ignore them, and go read arsenal's emojis.