Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Cafe review

Banned
    Liked

Cafe review

I realize that many sex tourists head straight for Asia’s largest brothel as soon as they arrive, but there are some who lurk in the Silom area, and for them I have a word of warning - don’t. In this case don’t go to the Dean & Deluca branch that opened below Saldaeng BTS a few months ago. The HQ on Naratiwas adjacent to Chong Nonsi BTS is good quality if somewhat over-priced. The Saladaeng branch is just over-priced. The quality was ok for the first few weeks but has declined markedly ever since. It was next to deserted at lunchtime yesterday and understandably so. Even the Thais who think anything western is fabulous have abandoned it

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 22nd, 2017), joe552 (December 22nd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Cafe review

Who gives a shit? If someone flyes internationally to go eat that trash, they are doing something wrong.
    Maybe Trip Advisor would enjoy this post more. As for advising people not to "lurk" in the Silom area? I have for over a year and never have I eaten that shit. Never had an issue. There are some fantastic spots to eat in and around Silom. None of them are expensive or in fucking malls, haha.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Who gives a shit? If someone flyes internationally to go eat that trash, they are doing something wrong.
    Maybe Trip Advisor would enjoy this post more. As for advising people not to "lurk" in the Silom area? I have for over a year and never have I eaten that shit. Never had an issue. There are some fantastic spots to eat in and around Silom. None of them are expensive or in fucking malls, haha.
    Too kind, Same Bare Back

Banned
    Liked

Bare Back? What the ....