Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you look forward to?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: What do you look forward to?

Joe, for extensive links and lots of photos, just Google larb moo.

Liked

but bob, google is so impersonal. With a447 I'll get a description of the dish, and the boy he fucked afterwards. You don't get that on Google.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    With a447 I'll get a description of the dish, and the boy he fucked afterwards.
    A description of the dish and the boy who was fucking a447 while he was eating it, surely?

Liked

I always have a boy on hand to clean up any leftovers.

Banned
    Liked

I look forward to low season. Less farangs. Less backpackers clogging up the streets. Less touts screaming PING PONG SHOW at every non-thai that walks past them. Boys are more eagur in low season, not that this is a factor for me anymore. I know all the ones I like.

I managed 2 weeks of "high season" in Bangkok. Went to Jomtien for a week for a break in the complex, which was nice. On returning to Bangkok, I couldn't stand it. Packed up and left Thailand for a couple of months.

Low season might be sticky, but it's a fair price to pay.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a447...sounds like we are cut from the same cloth..I also insist that the mb "clean" up afterwards after a good session...

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Packed up and left Thailand for a couple of months.
    We must be grateful for small mercies SameBareBack

Liked

Nice idea for a thread Joe552.

It’s funny how, now that I think of it, what I look forward to has changed over 18 years of visits. Back at the beginning I looked forward to the thrill of nights on the prowl with my mates when we started out together at various bars and one by one peeled off to private encounters. The sois were like choppy seas chock full of fish and fishermen. It was exciting. By day it would be long sessions at the beach of massages, beers and conversation with residents and revelers and catching up with people you hadn’t seen in months/years. I would get in a couple of rounds of golf in between.

What I look forward to now is a resemblance of what used to be. Many good frends have abandoned the beach, so my biggest highlight is long nights over pretty good wine and better conversation in their homes. Then usually a cheap and cheerful dinner out with them before they retire and I make my way down memory soi. The last couple of years I’ve pleasantly divided my time mostly between two old friends in adjoining bars (bet you can guess), reliably good company, with hopefully the odd surprise tossed in. And Jomtien Complex has developed into a usually fun night out or two.

By day it’s still the beach, though diminished by misguided changes and less good company, western or Thai. Now the pool at the hotel is nice, relaxing. but not social. But a lot of unstructured time is one of the things I look forward to most. The time to read, shop, watch sports, etc. whenever I want unless otherwise occupied. Oh, and real Thai food at the small restaurants like Spring Onion. Nothing better.

9. 6 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 24th, 2017), arsenal (December 24th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (December 24th, 2017), francois (December 24th, 2017), joe552 (December 24th, 2017), TaoR (December 24th, 2017)

Liked

Nice idea for a thread Joe552.
    At least he didn't get into "Various Aspects of Spanking the Monkey". (That happened elsewhere).
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Great post Phred.

Smiles, I thought you loved me. Now I'm not so sure.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.