Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Freezing' in Thailand?

Liked

'Freezing' in Thailand?

Social media in Thailand full of screen shots of temperature levels......

All the gay lads facebook pages referring to how cold it is in Pattaya and elsewhere at the moment. 18 degrees Pattaya according to many, and 13 degrees Khon Kaen according to bf. Talk of having to get to the mall/market for jackets!

Even a western vlogger in Khon Kaen saying he has 'only' shorts with him and will have to get to a clothes market for long 'pants'...American.

Sounds like perfect Thailand temperatures to me, wish I was there to 'put up' with this cold snap...... Forum members in Thailand now noticing a difference in temp?

Liked

Re: 'Freezing' in Thailand?

Yeah, last couple days has definitely been cold.

Like I said in my other thread, summer time for Canadians like me!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Brass Monkey in Pattaya in the evenings. Ok in the day. Supposed to last until the 22nd.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Like I said in my other thread
    Sorry, didn't fully read that thread as I lost interest the second it went from the subject matter to a wildly off topic 'cdnmatt' inquisition again, don't mind the occasional off topic, side/associated topic which flows naturally or taken elsewhere by the OP himself, but I really think the derailing of some topics here by a small minority is seriously affecting the contribution levels from a wider range of members and subjects.

I really wish this small minority would just start a new subject and leave the original alone, it's not entertaining, it's not banter...it's boring. I seem to be having more discussions about topics which should be on this main forum by PMs or email instead nowadays as some members just refuse to make contributions to the main forum and have them hijacked and so communicate direct rather than using the forum vehicle. Disappointing that a moderator was one of the guilty on the 'summer' topic. Isn't the moderator in the position where he could just start a new topic about 'cdnmatt inquisition' and move all relative posts there, all in one neat little thread so as not to litter the forum in general. Then it would be easy for members to choose to read/contribute or pass.

5. 8 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (December 22nd, 2017), Brad the Impala (December 20th, 2017), Captain Swing (December 20th, 2017), francois (December 19th, 2017), joe552 (December 20th, 2017), Moses (December 20th, 2017), Oliver (December 20th, 2017), searcher (December 20th, 2017)

Liked

I agree. The constant bashing of Matt for his perceived inconsistencies is very old.

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (December 20th, 2017), joe552 (December 20th, 2017), Moses (December 20th, 2017)

Liked

... and annoying
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

See, I hate this. All I did was confirm that yes, it's quite colder than normal in Thailand right now.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Like I said in my other thread, summer time for Canadians like me!
    That isn't actually what you claimed in your "other thread" but I guess revisionism is your style

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    ... and annoying
    There was mention a while back of introducing a dislike button as well as the like button. I can't remember what the conclusion was, possibly feasible but not advisable, but how about a yawn button, which would be a useful response to those who keep repeating the same old interrogation of posters' credibility? In the absence of that I and others feel obliged to join in, which sometimes raises the temperature unnecessarily, although this might be helpful in the cold spell.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 20th, 2017), Surfcrest (December 20th, 2017)

Liked

For the good of the board Matt should have a one month holiday from us and us from him and the hourly minutiae of his 'life'.