Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jupiter Bar in Bangkok

Liked

Re: Jupiter Bar in Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    But at what prices?
    Jupiter 2018: First drink 300, second drink 150, off 400, ST 2000, as far as I can tell.

I agree that most prices (particularly tips for twinks) are much cheaper in Pattaya. But then you will not find the model quality of boys there, as in Jupiter. So as always, it depends on what you are looking for.

Liked

Any news on whether they perform back in the room?

If they are as hot as people say, then I'd off them in a heartbeat.

But I've sometimes found that the bar stars are very poor performers in bed and certainly not worth the money.

Liked

I can only imagine what a Jupiter boy would say when I tell him that I only ever pay 1000 THB for short time.

There have been multiple reports of poor performance
    (I think firecat on gaythailand took 7 boys from there years ago - the old Jupiter - and none of them was any good).

Anyway if it starts with attitude (our staff are models, not prostitutes) and high prices (2000 for short time), I'm out.

Liked

(I think firecat on gaythailand took 7 boys from there years ago - the old Jupiter - and none of them was any good).
    Perhaps they would have performed better had he taken them out on separate nights!

5. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (January 9th, 2018)

Liked

I should have been more clearly? He took the boys on separate occasions, and the last was years ago (before the move).

Jupiter 2018: Whenever I had a look through the door, and once even entered by invitation of a friend, I didn't see anyone who is my type, so I can happily close the chapter of Jupiter 2018.

Whereas in BoyzBoyzBoyz in Pattaya, there were some who are my type, but now with boys dressed in jeans in higher tip expectations than elsewhere, I just don't go there any more, so I don't have to encounter the problem of wanting a boy who works there, but not wanting to support a business that does not cater to my tastes - boys in underwear - and not wanting to pay above average tip.

Banned
    Liked

And John's an absolute connoisseur when it comes to bar boys (seriously)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    And John's an absolute connoisseur when it comes to bar boys (seriously)
    For years, he’s posted that he hires from the gay apps like Grindr and not gogo boybars.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    For years, he’s posted that he hires from the gay apps like Grindr and not gogo boybars.
    When I met him in Bangkok he pretty much knew the name and performance of every bar boy in Soi Twilight. Those were the preApp days. However he never paid an off fee, always by-passing the mamsan (just like the Apps do) and exchanging phone numbers with the boy of his choice. Here's another word for Joe - disintermediation (cutting out the middle man)

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 8th, 2018), joe552 (January 8th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    Even a member here banned from GT 'samebb' went apeshit when I made these observations after a recent visit to Jupiter.
    I think "apeshit" is a bit of an exaggeration. I was simply pointing out inaccuracies.
    I am not a fan of the place either. Having been invited there a few times now, I will attend for a drink with friends but I certainly don't go there for the guys. It's a nice venue though with sensible pricing. Can't fault them there. They must be doing something right as they are always packed!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    I think "apeshit" is a bit of an exaggeration. I was simply pointing out inaccuracies.
    Heavens, what did you do, SameBareBack? Dare to disagree with the Grand Ayatollah himself?