Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pinnacle Hotel in Bangkok

Liked

Pinnacle Hotel in Bangkok

I have stayed several times in Pinnacle Hotel in Bangkok [near the Lunpini--spelling?--Park]. [edit: Lumpini Park]

Is Jimmy still the agent there? And does he still have an office in the lobby during the afternoons and evenings?

In the past, he was able to get good deals and good rooms for me, even at short notice.

He also had a lot of advice on gay life in Bangkok, although sometimes he was too talkative and chatty and it was almost impossible to get away....

I emailed him several days ago but got no reply.....

I hope to go to Bangkok in early January, which is probably the busiest tourist season in Bangkok [correct?]

Last edited by christianpfc; December 19th, 2017 at 09:38.

Liked

Re: Pinnacle Hotel in Bangkok

Jimmy's privileged position at the hotel has been in decline for several years. His room discounts have become smaller and smaller and he no longer lives in the hotel or has a desk there. When I contacted him recently he quoted room prices which were no better than those quoted by the hotel itself. He was never an easy person to deal with in my experience, so it's something of a relief just to go directly to the hotel now.

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 19th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Pinnacle Hotel in Bangkok

I booked with Jimmy last September. He was quick with a reply and his rate was better than the hotel I am told that he has a desk now and that he does tours etc as well. I feel a bit sorry for him as he has had health issues and has lost some clout at Pinnacle.