Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate liars...

Liked

Re: I hate liars...

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Would you like to answer my question, a447?
    Yes, I would.

I didn't because I don't want to offend you.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 16th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Are you saying you look normal in that photo?

That you look like a sighted person?

See, this is you being an asshole again.

Yes, I know I look normal in that photo. I have people around to tell me that.

My turn for a question. Are you ever going to grow up, or are you always going to be an immature asshole?

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

a447 backsliding again, and trying to make it all about Matt's condition rather than his existence, which he now denies ever questioning, despite spending years hounding him round the board trying to pick apart his posts.

I'm not denying matt is real. I have never questioned his "actual existence", as you say

That's not correct. You have done exactly that quite recently.

I think "matt" has known for a long time that members no longer believe him. He is the creation of someone here - someone bored shitless and with too much time on his hands.

You don't think calling someone "the creation of someone here" is questioning his existence?

It's certainly true that around May, when surfcrest was starting different threads accusing me of God knows what, finally leading to his decision to ban of me, that he was supported by Brad the impala and Matt. They took turns posting the same shit, backed each other up, post after post, and threw "likes" at each other at every turn. It was hilarious.

No prizes for figuring out that we are not talking about 3 separate entities here.

So who are you accusing of not being a separate entity here and thereby questioning his "actual existence"?

Above questions originally asked a week ago, without response.

5. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 17th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Is Matt sight-challenged or not? The debate continues, placing an enormous burden on Joe to prove or disprove the claim.

At this point, I really am not concerned about Matt’s medical condition. He has provided us with years of entertaining, if not credible, posts and no doubt will continue to do so.

What disturbs me is his plan to manage the lives of three unsuspecting Lao citizens. The management of his own life so far does not foretell a promising future for these intercultural relationships.

Yes, we can now believe that the KK Tales are authored by a real person, blind or sighted, but are we then expected to apologise for being unable to believe in a series of bizarre, eccentric, extraordinary, outlandish happenings? No, I don’t think that is incumbent on anyone.

I look forward to future KK and Vientiane Tales from Matt. I am sure they will be just as credible, or incredible, and always entertaining. IMHO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irrelevant: I am reminded of the famous blind Indian author, Ved Mehta, who lost his sight at the age of four due to cerebrospinal meningitis. I very much enjoyed reading his work and was pleased to meet his son at a dinner party in Riyadh long ago. I don’t have any literary anecdote to provide. I just have a very clear recollection of the outline of his member beneath his trousers. Quite impressive.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 16th, 2017), joe552 (December 16th, 2017)

Liked

As has been pointed out over and over again, nobody knows who anybody really is on this "anonymous " board.

We can only judge from what members post. And if they are indeed different people, then they are so joined at the hip that given the lack of an original thought, they may as well be the same person. They are nothing but clones.

Matt's persona is not real.

Please "argue with yourself in cyberspace."

Liked

a447, please feel free to offend me - my skin is thicker that you appear to think.

Do you really believe that, having had dinner and drinks with someone, I wouldn't be able to tell if they were blind or not?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Friends, all will be revealed in about 4 weeks time. I will post my findings from KK on 16 January, and we can put this to bed, once and for all.
    It will never happen
    ..........and that's the way it is.

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (December 19th, 2017), francois (December 16th, 2017), pennyboy (December 16th, 2017)

Liked

a447, please feel free to offend me - my skin is thicker that you appear to think.

Do you really believe that, having had dinner and drinks with someone, I wouldn't be able to tell if they were blind or not?
    A PM I received from you suggests that your skin is not as thick as you think.

If matt says he doesn't look like a blind person, how are you going to tell?

Liked

We shall see, neddy, we shall see.

Liked

Have you ever had any interaction with a blind person? Apart from my grandmother, I was at college with a blind woman. You think I couldn't tell, although her eyes looked 'normal'?

I don't know which PM you're referring to. Feel free to post it, if you wish.