Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: I hate liars...

Liked

Re: I hate liars...

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Matt a simple question requiring a simple answer. Do you have any farang friends in KK? If not, why not? There's at least one other guy on the board (sorry I've forgotten your name) and he seems like a nice guy.
    No. At least nobody I can trust, and put shit on their shoulders.

I have Leo, and the weekly call from my mother, and my dogs. That's it. It's not like I can just go out to the "farang ghetto" by Tukcom by myself any more to meet new people, so I'm stuck here with my computer and screen reader.

I don't know about KKJason. Either we already know each other very well, or he just doesn't like me, because he didn't answer my PM. I do know one gay farang in KK though. We used to hang out every day until his BF returned to him.
    n

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I don't know about KKJason. Either we already know each other very well, or he just doesn't like me....
    You say that as if one thing precludes the other, I wouldn’t be so sure.

Liked

If I do know him, then he's the one who dropped our friendship when his bBF returned to him, not me. We still get along just fine though. I know where his drinking hole is where he goes every night at 5pm. He's a good guy, and can't say anything bad about him. We used to hang out every day for a long period though, because we just lived down the street together, and he was going through rough times at the time.

If I don't know him, then he just doesn't like me from my posts.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Perhaps it's both of the above.

Liked

And perhaps you're just being a typical idiot again.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What you rule out even the possibility !? My such arrogance from one so young ! Not a bit of wonder Leo's choosing to "stay out late".

Liked

He's allowed to be crazy right now. Same as he bought some white wine tonight. That's a first...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I thought you clearly said that NO, he WASN"T allowed !? See here in lies the problem, the poor guy doesn't know WHERE he stands with you, one minute you tell him you're poor, then you tell him you're well off thanks to Bitcoin, then you tell him that NO he can't go fuck other guys that he's not allowed, then you say it's ok that he's "crazy" right now.....poor guy doesn't know what he's at, better that you set some clear boundaries and give him a few definite lines not to cross, he's young, young people need boundaries defined for them otherwise they don't know where the lines are. See, so this is basically all YOUR fault for not being clear with the poor guy, he's all over the place tying to work to your rules and there you keep moving the goalposts on him, I'm beginning to feel for the poor confused guy I really am.

I think if you'd any decency you would at least allow him a few casual fucks say once or twice a month just to help him get the stress out of his system, anything less than that is just mean.

Liked

Difficult to imagine that any sane normal person would choose to meet either Matt or Joe so it's likely their only option is each other.

10. User who gave Like to post:

francois (December 19th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I thought you clearly said that NO, he WASN"T allowed !? See here in lies the problem, the poor guy doesn't know WHERE he stands with you, one minute you tell him you're poor, then you tell him you're well off thanks to Bitcoin, then you tell him that NO he can't go fuck other guys that he's not allowed, then you say it's ok that he's "crazy" right now.....poor guy doesn't know what he's at, better that you set some clear boundaries and give him a few definite lines not to cross, he's young, young people need boundaries defined for them otherwise they don't know where the lines are. See, so this is basically all YOUR fault for not being clear with the poor guy, he's all over the place tying to work to your rules and there you keep moving the goalposts on him, I'm beginning to feel for the poor confused guy I really am.

I think if you'd any decency you would at least allow him a few casual fucks say once or twice a month just to help him get the stress out of his system, anything less than that is just mean.

No, he knows what the rules are. Don't lie, and don't have sex with other people. That's it, and aside from that, he can do whatever the hell he wants, and I'll be here to support him in it.

I have to follow those same rules too.

And he's the one who keeps changing the goal posts, not me. He's doing it in a very good way, and to make our life stronger. Notice how I'm not backing down from your bullshit that you're posting? Yeah, there's a reason for that, and it's him...