Re: I hate liars...

And he's not young. He's 23.

2. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 20th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    No, he knows what the rules are. Don't lie, and don't have sex with other people. And he's the one who keeps changing the goal posts, not me. He's doing it in a very good way, and to make our life stronger.
    So, he's broken the first two rules already then - ok. And he's fucking you and your life around to make your life stronger then ( while he's out fucking other guys and you're staying home - yep, ok then, I can see how that would work - or NOT - but hey he MUST have lead a good past life to have found as big an IDIOT as you in this life.

Although I do feel for the poor guy as on one hand he's maybe torn between killing his own personal golden goose that lays golden eggs for him personally and has gooten him out of the drudgery of village life, where he now can live in a nice house and STILL go out a get laid occassionally, then also torn by not doing what his family might be asking him to do which is to pluck that golden goose for all it's worth NOW before it's too late and before he REALLY catches on and kicks him out as they of course aren't stupid either and must be aware just how much Bitcoin has risen this last month or three and so probably have a fair idea what you're worth - dead or alive - as they say in the movies.

What was it you were saying about "watch out the Asians are coming to get you", hmmm maybe it's YOU who might be better be looking over his shoulder (methaphorically speaking I suppose) if and when you DO ever make to to their quaint village - but as I'm guessing that's a sure enough bet NEVER to happen I guess you'll have no worries there then after all.

So on a positive note, if all the Leo is lying to you about is fucking other guys, then just remove that silly rule, that most asians see as nonsense anyway, and hey presto, he'll have no furether reason to lie to you about that - or will your precious ego not allow even the possibiity of such a thing ?? As come on, you dont like anal, he doesn't like blowing you, lets face it he's 23, he needs to get laid well by SOMEONE ffs and so it's only a matter of time before he does - either with your blessing and he comes home again afterwards to you - or NOT and eventually he just fucks off with someone else - you're choice really as it's you making these silly rules to start with apparently.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (December 19th, 2017), joe552 (December 19th, 2017), Smiles (December 20th, 2017)

Liked

Harsh!
    But ... I love it when Nirish "Goes Kerouac". So Irish, yet so French Canadian.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Is it that long ago we were dealing with Leo's late puberty and hair growing in unexpected places.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

7. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 20th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yeah matty...life sucks...not only are u as blind as a bat (yeah right..) but now the love of your life, your support system, your reason for living is out and about giving his arse out to anyone that wants it..and you have to pay all the bills...and u get nothing...nada...zero...in return...hehehehe..fool

Banned
    Liked

And he's not young. He's 23.
    Almost on the pension

Liked

I was running a business that I started with just an idea, and had 5 full time employees when I was 20.

He's not young.

Hell, just a little while ago in world history, 14 year olds were being uniformed and sent into war.

EDIT: Actually, what am I talking about? 14 year olds are soldiers in war zones all over the world right now.

Banned
    Liked

I was running a business that I started with just an idea, and had 5 full time employees when I was 20.
    And now look at you - washed up and broke, an illegal immigrant in the backblocks of a Third World country
    14 year olds are soldiers in war zones all over the world right now.
    But not old enough to fuck?

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (December 20th, 2017)

Liked

I'm not broke at the moment. Not rich, but not broke.

Give me 6 months.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    Joe, see post #107 of this thread, by kkjason, and he does indeed seem like a nice guy.
    Thank you. I would hope I am a nice guy, as this world has enough dicks in it already. It's kind of funny how we ended up in Khon Kaen. We were living in Bangkok and had decided that we would indeed make a go at this living together thing. We narrowed our choices down to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Phuket. There are too many white people in Chiang Mai, so we ruled that out. We loved Bangkok and there are a great many working professional Westerners there to keep my sanity. But, alas, we decided that we would like to try the more laid back atmosphere in Khon Kaen. Neither of us had even been here before. Within a week we were in love with the place.

We both have a good healthy mix of straight and gay friends. We are very good friends with two other couples in the area. We regularly go out and interact with others. This is how you maintain a healthy relationship, I think. We both have a set of friends, and we have a group of friends together. In addition, we bought a house and have adapted well to life here. I hope to be a positive contributor to this board, even if I do go periods without checking in. If anyone ever has a question about this part of the country, I would be happy to provide my insight - just as I enjoy reading the input of others from different places in Thailand.

Cheers -

15. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 20th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (December 20th, 2017), Brad the Impala (December 20th, 2017)