Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas in Pattaya.

Liked

Re: Christmas in Pattaya.

I ignore all Christmas activities, and try to be somewhere in the provinces where it is less pronounced than in tourist areas.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    "Stuffing the turkey's hole with holly" (wtf) is not a Western tradition Joe - its just you who does that !

Or...stuffing Holly's hole with a turkey: that should keep the smile on her face for another year!

I will be in Pattaya at Christmas but dread the constant "Mellie Clitmas" from whomsoever I encounter. But, it's got to beat Slade's Merry Christmas and Band Aid's Feed the World, booming from supermarket speakers throughout the UK. Then there's the traditional huddle of salvation army musicians, close to hypothermia, wearing their Steptoe's dad's gloves, bashing out jingle bells in a force 8 gale on a dark high street.

Yep, Pattaya beats all that hands down.

3. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 14th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I ignore all Christmas activities, ...
    How am I so surprised!!

5. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (December 15th, 2017)

Liked

I was in a department store in Bangkok one Christmas. All the usual seasonal paraphernalia beloved of cheery, opportunistic Buddhists was on display: the trees, the tinsel, the fairy lights, the cotton-wool snow. Carols were wafting merrily through the festive air. As I made a purchase the young female assistant seemed disconcerted by my less-than-enthusiastic expression. 'You no like Ginger Ben?' she enquired with a big smile. 'Ginger Ben?' I repeated dumbly, wondering for a moment if this was some obscure enquiry into my personal life. "Yes,' she continued, bursting into suddenly familiar song, 'Ginger Ben, Ginger Ben, Ginger all the way...'

7. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (December 16th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (December 14th, 2017), Dax (December 15th, 2017), joe552 (December 14th, 2017), Robby (December 14th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Ill be doing midnight mass...and then christmas lunch with all the traditional trimmings...yum
    Does this mean we will have to quit calling you Rabbi Poxxx ?

Father Clappp doesn't have quite the same ring to it, but I'm willing to go with it.

9. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 14th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    I was in a department store in Bangkok one Christmas. All the usual seasonal paraphernalia beloved of cheery, opportunistic Buddhists was on display: the trees, the tinsel, the fairy lights, the cotton-wool snow. Carols were wafting merrily through the festive air. As I made a purchase the young female assistant seemed disconcerted by my less-than-enthusiastic expression. 'You no like Ginger Ben?' she enquired with a big smile. 'Ginger Ben?' I repeated dumbly, wondering for a moment if this was some obscure enquiry into my personal life. "Yes,' she continued, bursting into suddenly familiar song, 'Ginger Ben, Ginger Ben, Ginger all the way...'
    Excellent!!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    Christmas is a shopping festival these days, and materialistic Thais love to shop. I asked a Thai guy once at Christmas the name of the Christian Buddha. “Santa Claus” he replied

I’m currently visiting friends in Sydney. I heard my first Xmas carol in their local shopping mall only this week - and that was too soon

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    ... dread the constant "Mellie Clitmas" from whomsoever I encounter.
    The response is obvious: “Mary’s Clitoris to you too”

Forum's veteran
    Liked

whats WRONG with YOU people.......Christmas is such a magical time of the year...even scotty/arsetroll become "nice" for a day or two...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I had an Indian once on Christmas day - met him in telephone bar, it was fun :-) Ha actually my mother called me up to wish me a happy Christmas and I told her I'd just had an Indian and she launched into a whole "awww that's not you having a nice Christmas" and I thought to myself "if SO fucking IS !" lol. I still smile into myself when she brings it up.
    ..........so your Mum misunderstood and thought you were having a phall rather than a phallus? Whichever, you could end up with some ringburn afterwards.

15. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (December 16th, 2017)