Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A 'moment' with a Buddhist monk

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

A 'moment' with a Buddhist monk

Hi.

I was visiting a national monument in a South East Asian country recently, when I met a couple of monks. One spoke fairly reasonable English.

The first thing I noticed about this one was that he was cute, and quite twinky. But wanting to respect the local culture, and that very much includes the religion, I refused to think about it. I just looked him straight in the eye and showed respect

He asked if I would help him practice his English. In return he would show me round "Bargain!" I thought, and agreed to b this.

We added each other on FB. And from then on he's messaging me every couple of hours or so, trying to get me into conversation. Seems he likes my company.

Over the next three days (my final days in this town) he shows me round the temples, the burial sites, the ancient Wats and wotnot.
    I noticed he was taking a lot of photos of me on his phone.

On my final day there, he asks if he can come back to hotel room to help him with some English phrases he's learning. Anyway, to cut a long story short, he ended up fucking me in the ass.

He was quite rough. Not that it mattered, as he only had a little French Fry sized Asian dick, but it showed he was inexperienced.

This is consistent with his claim that i was his first. I can almost believe it, because he's still messaging me now I've left the country. He tells me how much he misses me, and what great friends we supposedly were, and repeatedly asks new when I'm coming back. I repeatedly tell him: not for at least two years, if ever.

Just wondering if anybody else has had similar experiences with monks. I'm sure some of them are gay, and they're probably almost all sexually frustrated beyond belief. Quite a lot of them aren't as serous about pursuing the philosophy anyway. They just want to get the free education. V

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 14th, 2017)