Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Child via surrogate?

Liked

Re: Child via surrogate?

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    ?? But then how would that lock the farang into the deal for years to come ? Come on Joe, you're not thinking like an Asian here ......get with the programme. But alas I'm guessing if poor Leo is still at the stage of having to bluff shame Matt into paying for gold for his sick mother then he's still a whiles to go before getting him to fork out bigger money for the years to come. Or maybe Matt ( as he trusts him empathically) could just cut out all the stuff in between and just GIVE him his savings now and then Leo could look after all that end of things whilst Matt just kicks backs and relaxes more - as as you've already said you trust him empathically etc Matt you DID give Leo the pin numbers to ALL of your bank / bitcoin accounts etc Matt - didn't you ??

Yes, I trust him with my life, because I'd be dead right now if it wasn't for him. Who do you think has been taking care of me since the day I went blind?? How difficult do you think that was on both of us? Going blind isn't easy, and he stuck by my side throughout it all, even when we were dirt poor and going through the change jar with hopes of being able to afford something for dinner that night. He's as genuine as they get.

And yes, I'm planning to grow old with him, and quite obviously he's planning the same too. There's no malicious intent. Of course he's looking for a better life, but so am I. We're far stronger in life together than alone.

And no, he doesn't have access to my bitcoin right now. He does have a decryption password though, and my oldest brother has an encrypted PGP message that Leo will get in case something happens to me. All it takes is one small thing -- I'm walking down the street, there's construction and other background noise or something, so I can't hear oncoming vehicles, and that's all it takes.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I trust him with my life,.......no, he doesn't have access to my bitcoin right now. He does have a decryption password though, and my oldest brother has an encrypted PGP message that Leo will get in case something happens to me.
    So, just so I understand you clearly, so yes you trust him with your life, but no, definitely not with your money - ok, I see, so that's deep true unadulterated love then is it, hmmm ok.

So, just to play devils advocate then - so by your own admission - just one truck mowing you down is all it would take to do away with you as you just wouldn't see it coming - and THEN Leo then gets the password from your brother to all your Bitcoin then yeah ? .......hmmm, I think I'd be staying home a lot just in case perhaps as your apparent fool proof system of keeping your money out of young Leo's grasp until you're dead seems to have one very major flaw in it from where I'm standing.

I mean a Blind man, a busy road, a Bitcoin small fortune to be gained and a miserly 100,000 baht from the Bitcoin riches handed to an intentionally disinterested investigating policeman, I mean what could POSSIBLY go wrong eh. but hey I'm sure you haven't been THAT stupid to tell Leo "dont worry if anything happens to me, I've set up a system to ensure you're a rich man" - have you !?

But then again, I'm guessing being smart you probably just haven't told Leo just how much your Bitcoin is worth of late as probably best he / his family doesn't know - right ?? But then again, why WOULDN'T you tell him as sure you trust him with your life eh - oh but I forgot, but not with your money - ok, I get it now again.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 12th, 2017), joe552 (December 12th, 2017)

Liked

He has access to all the money he needs, and if he ever needs more, he knows he can just tell me, and it's his. There's no reason for him to have access to my bitcoin savings though. Money is my job. The house (and soon kids) are his job.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ahhh is THAT how unlimited trust works.......hmmm ok

Liked

You have a BF, right? You guys have been together longer than Leo and myself, right? Do you trust him? Does he have full access to your life savings and business accounts?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You have a BF, right? Yes.

You guys have been together longer than Leo and myself, right? 4 something years

Do you trust him? Depends what you're talking about, for now I'll just assume you're referring to money and on a daily basis yes.

Does he have full access to your life savings and business accounts? Main personal bank account etc - yes. Business No of COURSE not because I'm not STUPID. He does just by every day dealings have full access to all my daily personal accounts, pin numbers, credit cards etc that have a reasonable balance lying around in them but as my business accounts are in Limited Co's etc then that's not something he'd be able to access anyway even if he had the details ( which do lie around the house freely and if he REALLY wanted to would take him all of 5 minutes to find - not that I dont have safeguards in place of course to stop anything untoward going on there either).

However even if he could I wouldn't allow it of course as again I'M NOT STUPID - but I also don't then bang on about me trusting him with my life etc, whilst at the same time then holding back part of my life from him and being hypocritical about that. I live and take every day as it comes, nothing more than that and I tell him if I die from anything other than natural causes he's getting FUCK ALL - as I'm a realist !

In reality that may or may not be the actual case but I'm damned sure I'm not telling HIM that ! Now, go on and tell me HOW much more you must obviously "love" your boyfriend than I do mine.......as of course that's all relative and subject to how your brain is wired.
    Last edited by Nirish guy; December 12th, 2017 at 18:26.

Liked

I'm not questioning your love for your BF. You're the one questioning the love Leo and myself share though.

And it doesn't matter, because it's not my decision. I owe him my life.

No, he doesn't currently need access to my savings. He has all the money he needs, and knows my money is his, and he just needs to give the word. However, I don't need a time when we get into an argument, he gets pissed off, and irrationally goes out and buys a car or something just to spite me. Nothing like that has happened yet, but I'm sure it will sometime in the future.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I dont question your love - i questioned your hypocrisy in TALKING about love and then restricting your trust there in because you "obviously" DONT actually trust the person as much as you claim too - so just say it like it is - yeah I trust him - a bit / a lot but of course not totally and so I protect myself - as THAT is the truth and then you can then spare us all the Mills and Boon "I trust him with my life stuff" when that witnessed from your own actions is just blatantly not true.

10. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (December 12th, 2017)

Liked

No, I just know that sometime in the future we'll have a large argument, and sometimes in the heat of the moment, humans make really stupid and irrational decisions, myself included.

Again, money is my job. You're turning this into a bitchfest for no reason.

As long as I'm alive, he has all the money he needs, and is well taken care of. If I did, then he gets my savings. That's how most marriages work. Even my one brother has been with his wife for over 20 years, and they have two kids together, but even she doesn't have access to all his money, because she's an idiot. My brother gives her an allowance.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    You're turning this into a bitchfest for no reason....... she doesn't have access to all his money, because she's an idiot. My brother gives her an allowance.
    No, I'm not, I'm pointing out your being hypocritical in saying one thing and then doing another thats all. And as for the wife who is an idiot as she doesn't have access to all his money.......so, what does that make Leo then who also doesn't have access to all your money I wonder ? Mind you as we've already covered all it would take is that one badly driven car and that's that small problem all sorted and out of the way then anyway.