Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Child via surrogate?

Liked

Re: Child via surrogate?

Ah come on now, bob. Not even I believe the surrogate story.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    No? You mean there is some reason to disbelieve any of Matt's posts?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think Matt was right NOT to pay for Leo's gift of gold to his mother and that's my genuine belief, if Leo has his own money. Otherwise, it would be Matt's gift to the mother.
    You missed the key point there Joe as Matt already said in his initial post that Leo's gift to his mother was bought out of his own money but then given to the mother as allegedly sent to her BY Matt and all so that the mother would think her son would be fine as he had obviously now hooked / found a generous ( for generous read rich stupid) farang and so she wasn't to worry about anything.

So, as Matt found this a very touching gesture my ( unanswered) question was "so, I assume you DID give Leo the money then for that gold as it WAS meant to be a present from you of course" as hell if it was such a nice gesture then surely Bitcoin rich Matt wouldn't have let literally poor Leo have to fund that "his gift" out of his own pocket ?? Or then if Matt DID decide to step in an fund that lovely gift that he didn't ask for then surely if ti was needed to give support to the mother he was falling down somewhat in his communication with Leo re important cultural things that he should perhaps be more aware of in times of family crisis OR that he should be aware that he he just then bought gold for people other than Leo that he's said very clearly that he wouldn't be forking out money to support. So, just wondering which of these it was.

Meanwhile I'm glad to see that Leo's mother seems to be hanging in there and they haven't cremated her this week so far as previously predicted. Long may it continue. At least she's got some gold there from Matt now ( or not from him ?) in case she needs it I guess.

Liked

Well, I guess I somewhat paid. He had about 100k in this bank account, and 70k came from his older brother, so about 30k came from me. In that way, I guess I paid.

And no, I don't feel bad about him spending his own money at all. Why would I? Besides, who do you think will be picking up 50%+ of this upcoming hospital bill? The older brother put in 50k so far (apparently, being a monk pays good), and the sisters put in the little they could, and I'm pretty sure the rest is up to me and Leo. That's fine with me though.

And the doctors I guess figured out what's wrong with her, although I can't understand. Leo just says "paleo" or something. What the hell is that? Polio? That can't be right.

Liked

Well, then ask Leo when you get here. It's his idea, and he's the one who won't shut up about it.

He knows it's not happening any time soon, but yeah, that possibility is on the table for the future. For now, there's two kids already alive in that village who need our help, so we'll help them first, prove ourselves as good fathers, and then discuss this route. I guess the kids know about the potential Vientiane move, and are quite excited about the possibility.

Not sure how good of a father I'll be, but without hesitation, he'll make an amazing father. Besides, my main role is going to be to ensure the bank account doesn't run out of money. Well, and hopefully teach them some cool stuff, get them interested in science and technology, etc. I hope they like to learn, but up to them, not me.

Liked

NIrish, I had forgotten that, you're right. Matt I think polio has largely been eliminated in the first world. I've no idea about the situation in a country like Laos.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    prove ourselves as good fathers......... Not sure how good of a father I'll be......
    Let me help you there - a terrible one as you won't of course be their FATHER any more than Leo isn't your husband. My god for an educated guy you seem to get simple words mixed up a lot.

And yes, why wouldn't Leo want a farang baby, what better way to hook into a farangs wallet for the next 30 years.

Just as well old Leo didn't bother taking your advice re the whole Vanguard funds thing eh or he'd of been struggling to find the instant money needed for that gold from you ( except not from you) when he urgently needed it eh.

Liked

It begs the question (for me, at least) if Leo wants so much to be a father, shouldn't he be the sperm donor. I don't mean to his own sister, that would be too weird. But another woman prepared to act as a surrogate. ????

Forum's veteran
    Liked

?? But then how would that lock the farang into the deal for years to come ? Come on Joe, you're not thinking like an Asian here ......get with the programme. But alas I'm guessing if poor Leo is still at the stage of having to bluff shame Matt into paying for gold for his sick mother then he's still a whiles to go before getting him to fork out bigger money for the years to come. Or maybe Matt ( as he trusts him empathically) could just cut out all the stuff in between and just GIVE him his savings now and then Leo could look after all that end of things whilst Matt just kicks backs and relaxes more - as as you've already said you trust him empathically etc Matt you DID give Leo the pin numbers to ALL of your bank / bitcoin accounts etc Matt - didn't you ??

Liked

NIrish, I had forgotten that, you're right. Matt I think polio has largely been eliminated in the first world. I've no idea about the situation in a country like Laos.

Yeah, it's been largely eliminated throughout the world. There's still a handful of cases that pop up each year, but for all intents and purposes, polio has been eradicated. You thank somewhat thank Bill Gates for that one.

So I don't know. I've just been told "paleo", and no idea what that is. That's a diet, not a disease.