Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Child via surrogate?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Child via surrogate?

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    NIrish, that's why a personal visit is essential. To continue the road to recovery. I have experience in the field (but the sheep declined to testify).
    Joe I have NO doubt that you've experience of the latter but considering you're bringing a homeless unemployed straight guy and his homeless unemployed wife with you on your short holiday then somehow I'm thinking when it comes to reducing the level of crazy that maybe you're not the number one choice to be gauging the levels of crazy either perhaps :-) No offence and all Ha what am I thinking, hell you and Matt will make perfect buddies Im sure ! But hey, Vive la difference and all that.

Liked

NIrish, I'm not bringing his wife. I know I'm stupid, but there's a limit to even that. Oh Jesus, do you think he expects to bring his wife along? Ah no. I asked the big question , was sex available, and it is, so I doubt the wife will be there. We'll clear that up on the night of my birthday (did I mention it's my birthday on 9th January and I'll be around Sunee if you want me to avail of your kindness?).

I'm not naive enough to think he cares a lot about me, but he sees an opportunity to make a few thousand Baht for something he did for years. Same as our last trip together up to Si Saket. But I enjoy his company. I fell in love with him on my first trip to Pattaya. Did he fall in love with me? Of course not. But he enjoyed spending time with me and we had some good times.

Just as a comparison. The first guy I fell in love with was here in Dublin. We lived together for a year, and it was great. Then he met someone else and I was devastated. A year after we broke up I visited him unannounced (a bit stalkerish, I admit). His new partner arrived in, and I fancied him more. The beginning of the healing for me.

So, do I think K ever loved me? No. Did he like me? Definitely. Did we have fun together? Absolutely.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ahhh no wife, well thank god for that, i thought I’d read you In one of your posts that you / he were for bringing her too - Albeit in s seoerate room but whilst you still banged him ??!! ( not that impossible in Thailand of course). Well good, So just meeting up with an old flame, that makes sense at least and less chance of getting a knife through your shoulder blades perhaps then ( if you didn’t pay enough).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Just thinking joe - and keeping on this ridiculous topic - perhaps you COULD ask him to bring his wife and SHE could step in as yet another surrogate for Matt just in case the sister falls through. Always a good idea to have a spare on hand just in case and if your guys wife is unemployed she might be delighted at finding 9 months gainful employment - and then milking for a lifetime thereafter as is of course the likely outcome to any such deal.

Liked

Just to put your mind at ease, NIrish. The original plan was for us to meet his parents in Bangkok. I was paying for the hotel, he had to take care of his family. I didn't hear from him for weeks, and then this thing with Matt came up. I have good memories of his parents, and wouldn't mind meeting them again, but it soon became clear I'd be picking up the tab for 5 people. Hah, as if!. Which is when the trip up to Matt seemed like a good idea. He knows the score. I'm happy to pay for him to go with me to KK, because as I said, I really enjoy his company. And he'll provide the sex. Simples.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sounds like a plan - one expensive sex session I’m guessing but sure what else is money for.....

Liked

NIrish, I somehow missed your post about inviting his wife to be a surrogate. I actually laughed out loud. So Matt would end up paying for my holiday (me being the broker, I get a percentage). Thanks for the tip.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No problem, you're welcome and dont worry, just look at the rise in Bitcoin, don't worry Matt I'm sure can well afford it now. Oh no, wait, what am I thinking as sure he's got a Lao family to support now what with the sick mother, elderly father, two children, a surrogate mother and not forgetting Leo from Lao himself of course - who he made it clear to from the outset that he DEFINITELY wouldn't be supporting any of his family. Yep, that seems to all be working out just fine then. Oh and Matt you never did say whether you'd paid for Leo's present of gold "from you" or not in the end I noticed ? Sure what the hell, its only money right and you're rich again now so why not.

9. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 12th, 2017)

Liked

I think Matt was right NOT to pay for Leo's gift of gold to his mother and that's my genuine belief, if Leo has his own money. Otherwise, it would be Matt's gift to the mother.

And apparently, according to the Financial Times, transferring bitcoin to gold right now is not a good idea. So I'm hanging on to mine (and I'm keeping by bitcoin as well).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Does Laos have the medical resources necessary to carry out surrogacy procedures? Maybe not. So, one would have to attempt it in Thailand, but the article does not say if it would be possible for two foreigners to do the procedure in Thailand.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-31546717