Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Child via surrogate?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Liked

Re: Child via surrogate?

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    ... and if I make a positive report (i.e. he actually is a person) the Board will change a lot.
    In your dreams

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 12th, 2017), Nirish guy (December 12th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    We're keeping you all guessing, and that's the whole point. And you've put your trust in me to go meet Matt in KK, and if I make a positive report (i.e. he actually is a person) the Board will change a lot. Such power in the hands of so few.

Board's not going to chance Joe.

Hopefully though we can make a447 look like a complete idiot, to the point he begins keeping his mouth shut, instead of wandering around the forum trying to bull people for no reason. I'd settle for that.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Or the flip side, we discover that there IS actually someone living in KK who actually goes through all or even half the mad dog shit they post about I guess.

5. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 12th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Or the flip side, we discover that there IS actually someone living in KK who actually goes through all or even half the mad dog shit they post about I guess.

Oh no, everything I post is actually true. Just because you guys live boring lives that never change doesn't mean I do.

Looks like the mother will be getting transferred to KK Ram shortly, so I'll be meeting the sisters in the next day or two. That should be fun. They better not complain about the state of my house, because I don't like getting angry.

Yes, I know the floor is dirty. That's what happens when you leave the doors open all day, so the dogs can come in and out whenever they want. Complain to your little brother about that, as the floors are his job. And I don't care if they're clean or not, because I can't see them anyway. My job is the kitchen, and that one is always 100% clean, because I'm terrified of maggots.

Oh, and I guess that means I need to wear a shirt now, don't I?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There's definitely saner locked up.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

And far more insane currently sitting in the Oval Office in the US Whitehouse.

Fucked up world, isn't it?

I think I need to stop watching Elon Musk documentaries. Now there's a crazy individual for you, but in a good way. Do you have any idea how much courage and forethought it took for him to go against the push, and get SpaceX off the ground? They did it though.

Or Gordon Ramsay is another. He sure is a crazy fuck, isn't he? He's a great guy though, and just look at the empire he built.

Liked

And I'm the crazy one, eh? I wonder, how do you think the current sitting US President will exit? I can't possibly see how he'll fulfill his full 4 year term, so I'm sure he's out one way or another.

What will it be? The new round of sexual molestation charges? Mueller indicting him for collusion with Russia or financial crimes? Congress deciding he's suffering from dementia and removing him as the constitution permits?

Or is he just going to end human civilization by starting a nuclear war with little rocket man, as he likes to call him?

Right, and I'm in the insane one...
    a

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Right, and I'm in the insane one...
    Well thank GOD you've admitted it at last, they do say the first step on the road to recovery is acceptance. Best of luck with that though.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Sorry Matty, there's no question in my mind that you are indeed the crazy one.
    Frankly I don't care what Joe finds (assuming that he'll actually meet you ... which I doubt). On this board of boring old men you are certainly not what I'd call 'eccentric'. You might enjoy thinking you are, but you aren't. Eccentrics are usually at least interesting at some level, but you are just tedious, and getting more so by the post. You 'philosophies' are inch deep, your musings sophomoric, and your psycho-babble uninteresting and pure old hat.

So why do I read you? Well ... I watch your hero Gordon Ramsey sometimes. He's a classic jerk standing, who thinks saying 'fuck' on tv is clever ... and honest. But it's actually neither, he's just a simple jerk.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (December 12th, 2017), neddy3 (December 12th, 2017)

Liked

NIrish, that's why a personal visit is essential. To continue the road to recovery. I have experience in the field (but the sheep declined to testify).
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.