Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Travel between Jomtien and BT

Liked

Re: Travel between Jomtien and BT

Newalaan. I did say can, not always does and I'm talking door to door from leaving one bar to getting the baht bus to the journey to getting off and to your destination. But it's really not important is it. I use a motorbike and you prefer a baht bus. No argument to be had. Even before the drink driving crackdown there were only two bars I ever drank alcohol in. If I don't go in those bars then I don't drink at all. I'm in Pattaya for great food, boys and biking.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

biking?????

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    biking?????
    Does he mean “riding”...

Liked

I'd have thought that the word could refer to foot power or horse power but it's not entirely clear. For the record I mean a motorbike.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    biking?????
    a guy who is a top with both males and females?

bkkguy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    Many thanks. That's helpful. Marine disco? Is it a gay hangout?
    Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Marine Disco is not a gay venue as such.
    However, you will sometimes find the boys gather there after work as it is one of the few places now allowed to stay open until 6 am.
    Marine Disco's main attraction as gerefan says it that fact it opens till 6am, that and it's location in the middle of Walking St...very convenient. It's main purpose in life being a pick-up joint for Thai females and foreign gents after the bars close. It is one of the few places which 'welcome' katoeys/ladyboys (although it costs them Bt100 to get in), and so has an attraction for some gay lads who primarily use it just as a convenient Disco quick to get to from BT and Sunee to party after their work/bars close etc. and on the doorstep if they are having a night out in Walking Street. A good few of the lads who work in the show bars go after their work finishes, I've met a few from the likes of The Venue who seem to be there regularly.

It's 90% straight. But there is a section regarded as Katoey/ladyboy/gay area just in front of and to the left of the DJ Booth around the bar area there. Some nights there will be a few gay lads partying together from a specific bar, I've met a bunch of lads from Euro Boys, Diamond Bar, BzBzBz etc.. there in a party with their working friends. Depending on timings and circumstances it's one of the 'go to' after hours fun Disco choices of gay lads along with NAB, TamNanIssan, Hollywood, Karaokes etc...

Just some more info........If you like a game of pool as we do occasionally It has many very good tables 'up the back' and sometimes we go there for a game or two first. Drinks are more expensive than the bars, with beer Bt170 and Spirits/mixer Bt200+, Thai's get their beers for Bt120 if not with westerner/foreigner, which makes it doable for gay lads looking to extent their night's enjoyment together. Never seen any 'attitude' from straights regarding the gay/ladyboy element it's very easy going as everyone's just out for a good time. Hit or a miss for gay lads, and probably only after 2am. The gay working lads who do go there after work are always definitely up for hook ups with customers.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

aussie_ (December 24th, 2017), joe552 (December 13th, 2017)

Liked

You could walk. I walked from Boystown to the Jomtien Tower this morning. It took me just over an hour. I wouldn't be so keen if it wasn't so cool at the moment.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh honestly. u can commandeer a baht taxi for yourself at a cost of 100bht...no waiting..no stopping to pick up/drop off other plebs..

10. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 24th, 2017)