Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Visiting Khon Kaen

Banned
    Liked

Re: Visiting Khon Kaen

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Again, it's been 8 years. I think you're just going to need to accept the fact there's a better and more modern way to conduct financial transactions compared to the past. That's how technology works.
    As I said, get back to us when your catamite can pay with Bitcoin at the local 7-11

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    As I said, get back to us when your catamite can pay with Bitcoin at the local 7-11

Ok, give me about 5 days, and I'll get some new debit cards ordered today. He'll be able to purchase from 7/11 then using the bitcoin in our account balance.

Liked

BTW... bitcoin was never designed for simple cash transactions like buying a bag of Skittles from 7/11, although it's somewhat morphed into that.

It was designed to be a replacement for the SWIFT, IBAN, and ABA systems of the world, and is doing an excellent job at that.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Not trying to be overly cynical ('cynical' being cndmatt's favourite accusation this month) but your grief-description above is - for me - more maudlin cliche than reality.
    The comfort slots we find to crawl into upon the death of a parent are as diverse as there are individuals on this earth.
    For instance, one year on you say, still mourning you say? For me, that's masochism, not grieving. But do carry on with that slot ... that's the individualism of it all.

Along those same lines: one of my favourite massively over-used psycho-babble phrases is this puppy, " ... I just can't seem to find closure ... " . When I hear that nonsense spouted I run screaming for the nearest exit.
    This has nothing to do with Joe's post but there are 2 'trending' phrases at the moment all over tv chatshows and newscasts that get me running for the nearest exit;
    "Issues around.." example "At the time I was dealing with issues around self-knowing and not having enough empowerment."
    "Going forward" example " There will more emphasis on cultivating new markets going forward,"

5. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 10th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ok, give me about 5 days, and I'll get some new debit cards ordered today. He'll be able to purchase from 7/11 then using the bitcoin in our account balance.
    So he won't be paying with Bitcoin. He'll be paying with baht and in the background Bitcoin will be converted to baht. Let us know when the 7-11 shopkeeper transacts in Bitcoin