Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: True character...

Liked

Re: True character...

Every time one of these threads starts I see Matt as the Road Runner pursued by a succession of Wily Coyotes. And not the dancing variety. Mr Arsenal recommends the Acme Catch-a-Mattic. Just $99.99.
    :
    Last edited by arsenal; December 9th, 2017 at 14:28.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Let's see if we can turn this into an actual thread, instead of a bitchfest. Yes, it's going to include a personal story...

Leo's mom is back in the hospital, and she's been in and out for months now. He's heading out tomorrow morning to go see her, and be with the family. During discourse today, I learned a new little fact I didn't know about before. I guess a while ago, Leo dipped into his savings, bought some gold, gave it to his mother while she was in the hospital, and said it was from me. The meaning behind it being, "don't worry mom, I'll be ok. I have a great husband who takes good care of me, so much so that he bought you this gold". I didn't even know he did it until today when another hospital emergency came up.

Gotta say, I lucked out finally for once in my life. That's true and noble character if I ever seen it.

Any other stories similar to share? Would love to hear more...
    Nice story.
    I say that in a non cynical way.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    matty u got it all wrong, looking at the message trail until kind hearted frequent jumped in at the end no one accused leo of scamming u.

Maybe I got it wrong. What was the question? No, the family knows exactly how much Leo has in his bank account, especially since the majority of it came from his older brother. He's a head monk, and apparently Buddhism works quite a bit like Christianity, meaning the head monks get to be really rich. Same as ministers out West get to buy really nice houses because God appreciates the work they do, type of thing. I guess Buddhism works in the same way.

Anyway, this sucks, and there's nothing I can do. He got to the hospital in time, and she remembers who he is, but I guess that's about it. Now I'm just stuck sitting here like a blind idiot, worrying like crazy, waiting for that impending call to let me know she's passed on. And there's nothing I can do.... he knows I love him, and I'm here for him. That's all I can do.

4. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 9th, 2017)

Liked

I hope she recovers soon. It would be too bad if Leo could not return to enable you to meet Joe.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pennyboy View Post
    I hope she recovers soon. It would be too bad if Leo could not return to enable you to meet Joe.

Are you serious?

Whatever, now's not the time.

From the sounds of things, she'll be cremated in about a week, so don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to meet Joe.

What an asshole...

Liked

Fuck, and here I was hoping for a decent thread. I was hoping folks like Smiles would chime in, and give some experiences of how Pot stepped up to the plate and astonished him in a way he didn't expect, and so on.

But this is SGT, so of courese not...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    From the sounds of things, she'll be cremated in about a week, so don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to meet Joe.

Has she died then?

Liked

Fucking hope so if they're cremating her

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 13th, 2017), gerefan2 (December 9th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Has she died then?

I have no idea. All I get is little snippets of info via e-mail, and hopefully a phone call on Line later today. I do know she's laying in a hospital bed crying because it hurts every where. That's all I know right now.

Liked

Shit - having seen the woeful (lack of) standards of Vietnamese public hospitals (when bf's mum was in) I shudder to think of the conditions in Laos (or wherever) that she is suffering in