Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: True character...

Liked

True character...

Let's see if we can turn this into an actual thread, instead of a bitchfest. Yes, it's going to include a personal story...

Leo's mom is back in the hospital, and she's been in and out for months now. He's heading out tomorrow morning to go see her, and be with the family. During discourse today, I learned a new little fact I didn't know about before. I guess a while ago, Leo dipped into his savings, bought some gold, gave it to his mother while she was in the hospital, and said it was from me. The meaning behind it being, "don't worry mom, I'll be ok. I have a great husband who takes good care of me, so much so that he bought you this gold". I didn't even know he did it until today when another hospital emergency came up.

Gotta say, I lucked out finally for once in my life. That's true and noble character if I ever seen it.

Any other stories similar to share? Would love to hear more...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: True character...

Yeah so of course you thought "shit awww how touching" and in view of your receent Bitcoin investments rocketing you immediately then refunded him the cost of that gold so that he wasn't out of pocket and to show both him and his mum that you ARE in deed the lovely guy that he's presenting to his mother - didn't you ??

Liked

Gee, a cynical reply on SGT. Who would have though.

Or maybe he's just a good hearted guy who appreciates the fact I take care of him, and more importantly, wanted to not worry his dieing mother, and wanted to ensure her that he'll be ok if she passes on.

Liked

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...or maybe Leo is a smart cookie...by letting mum and by extension the rest of the family tribe know that its your cash and not his, by implying he has none, he's cash is safe from their grasping hands. Most Thais find it difficult to say no to family. He can hide behind you, the tight fisted farang.
    But then maybe Im wrong and I apologise as I would hate to add to anyones pain as this does involve a sick mum.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...or maybe Leo is a smart cookie...by letting mum and by extension the rest of the family tribe know that its your cash and not his, by implying he has none, he's cash is safe from their grasping hands. Most Thais find it difficult to say no to family. He can hide behind you, the tight fisted farang.
    But then maybe Im wrong and I apologise as I would hate to add to anyones pain as this does involve a sick mum.

yYeah, sick mom. 3am here, and he's off in a taxi right now. Apparently, her situation rapidly worsened.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    yYeah, sick mom. 3am here, and he's off in a taxi right now. Apparently, her situation rapidly worsened.
    Hope his mum is ok, notice you still didn't answer the question though.....

Liked

What question? Whether or not Leo is fucking me over for a quick financial reward of a few thousand baht? I'm not even going to dignify that, hence why I didn't answer.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ... and I apologise as I would hate to add to anyones pain as this does involve a sick mum.
    Well quite, but I did know a bar boy once who made quite a killing out of seeking money from various mug punters for "blood transfusions" for his otherwise healthy father

Forum's veteran
    Liked

matty u got it all wrong, looking at the message trail until kind hearted frequent jumped in at the end no one accused leo of scamming u.