Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Straight Talking

Liked

Re: Straight Talking

This is nonsense - my late father and mother slept apart for 40yrs (understandable - look what resulted when they slept together ) - but they absolutely loved each other in their own way.

Further, you're all looking at it from a male point of view - it's a generalisation of course but one that holds fairly true that women do not see sex as the be all and end all of a relationship in the way that most men do.

Lastly, the vast majority here are looking at it from the point of view of males who are willing to travel thousands of miles to pay for NSA sex with (as Frequent would say, "sex partners young enough to be their grandchildren"). I'm not criticising that as a lifestyle choice (I've done more than my share) but I would suggest you're hardly representative of mainstream opinion and it's not the ideal standpoint from which to comment on what makes a loving relationship.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (December 9th, 2017), joe552 (December 9th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

if u r in love with someone and can have great sex with that same person then yeah I gotta agree that its the best...but as a promiscuous man who has been with the same partner for over a decade Im afraid that while the love and affection is there the sexual attraction has weakened...age is cruel..
    I have never confused lust/sex with love...but do recognise that when combined they make for a great time.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and snotface...u most definitely are setting yourself up for ongoing major disappointment if u persist in looking for love with MB..straight or gay...but then maybe thats your kink...maybe u enjoy the rejection..playing the hurt victim..as in mental self harm...

Banned
    Liked

Sex is for fun and that's all it's for. In a persistent relationship its role is for bonding. You've seen television programmes of monkeys grooming each other? That's the role sex plays in marriage, but a casual relationship? No
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    ... (as Frequent would say, "sex partners young enough to be their grandchildren").
    Don't misquote me scotty - they're prostitutes aka. hookers, hustlers, money boys

Forum's veteran
    Liked

frequent...dont be nasty...let some posters believe that the grand kids they rent are actually interested in them...like as if they are really partners...implying a level playing field...as if some nubile bubble butted Thai Mb actually wants to be with a wrinkled old farang..aka scotty.
    ..in my not so humble opinion..Im one of the few honest and realistic whoremongers...I have absolutely no illusions...if it wasnt for the cash most (all??) of my grindr "dates' would not even consider putting up with me...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    ...... my late father and mother slept apart for 40yrs....) but they absolutely loved each other in their own way.
    I'm sure they did. But, of course, sex is not the only way of expressing love.

As couples get older and the sex drive wanes, love can be expressed in the form of a simple kiss, hug, cuddle, or even a certain look.

The act of caring for each other or just being there for each other, is another very powerful expression of love.

I have a close female friend who I love deeply. Naturally, we do not have sex but in the past I've often wondered what it would be like. I think it would be amazing. We express our feelings in other ways.

Liked

I've no experience of long term relationships, but parents were married for 56 years, For the last 10 years or so, they slept in separate bedrooms But were just as much in love.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Latin, one of my little rules in life is never to take advice from dim-witted psychopaths, so spare yourself the effort. Come to think of it, the term 'agony aunt' would take on a whole new meaning in your case, wouldn't it.

For anyone interested, another of my little rules is never to talk politics with my barber while he is giving me a shave.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    Latin, one of my little rules in life is never to take advice from dim-witted psychopaths ...
    Sound advice. Just to be on the safe side, could you provide us with the names of some psychopaths of your acquaintance who are not dim-witted, so we can focus on advice from them

11. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 10th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Sound advice. Just to be on the safe side, could you provide us with the names of some psychopaths of your acquaintance who are not dim-witted, so we can focus on advice from them
    Haha, I asked for that. Fortunately, I don't have anything to do with the financial markets, so that eliminates quite a few of the clever ones.