Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pattaya Blue House Massage now Helios

Liked

Re: Pattaya Blue House Massage now Helios

Scandic charges upfront, 1500. I don't know if that changes if you off the boy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post

Great masseuse and really nice, genuine guy as well. I had no idea where he disappeared to as he often was away for couple days at a time and usually just appeared back again out of the blue, so was very disappointed to find there was to be no subsequent returns. .
    I believe that Lek was doing massage in Dubai.

Liked

I tried Relax Me, a shop around the corner from Helios. I randomly picked a guy who turned out not to know how to give a massage. He massaged my butt for 15 minutes, just my hips. After the flip, he massaged the top of my hips. The only saving grace is that he played with my dick and balls, but just for a bit, and then would forget about it.

After more than a half hour of this, he tried a HJ, but I wasn’t in the mood, and convinced him to use his hands in other places, like giving me a balls massage. What was odd is that he was leaning over and watching my dick up close and personal. It was covered in oil, so he wasn’t contemplating a BJ, so maybe he had never seen a Farang dick before, I dunno.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Minimum tip, especially if it's 1000 or 1500 (shock!), is a sure way to keep me out of that massage place. For all massages, I have to see how it develops, and then to the end decide if I want happy ending or not.

I had one case near Tuk-Com where towards the end, the masseur fully dressed and out of reach of my hands, asked if I want a handjob, which I declined as it would have been a total waste of money and cum. So I just tipped 300 for massage. That wouldn't work with minimum tip stated.
    300 baht for a massage with no extras at all is quite a generous tip. That's like a days pay at the minimum wage. Also, in some places, a happy ending is OFFERED for 500 baht, usually with his trousers off, which sets a scale.

As for the concept of a 1000 baht minimum tip, well I see that as fair if they provide services almost equivalent to a short time off. A short time off would include nudity, kissing & oral or sex. If the massage includes that, well I get the 1000 minimum.
    Particularly if they have to deal with newbie customers who don't have any grasp of the tipping structure. However, since I usually do sex in the hotel and limit massages to massage & HJ, 1000 is a bit steep, when other places ASK for 500 baht (to be clear, I'm not beating them down to 500, it's their opening price).

For a non-happy ending massage, if it's poor, minimum tip is zero, as I've already paid for the massage.
    Fair tip 150 ?

As for one of the experienced masseurs, well he's saying he's getting too old for this. My honest view is he's ageing well, but needs to watch his weight (which is a controllable). I can't bring myself to offer that advice.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    300 baht for a massage with no extras at all is quite a generous tip. That's like a days pay at the minimum wage. Also, in some places, a happy ending is OFFERED for 500 baht, usually with his trousers off, which sets a scale.
    I mostly go to massage places in touristy area, where I think 300 for just massage is ok. If I were in the outskirts or provinces, I would lower to 200.

Where is a happy ending offered for 500 THB? What I see in real and read, prices are rising, with 1000 the average and some places up to 1500 minimum tip for 1 hour (from forums, I wouldn't go to such places, only in Chakran Sauna with attached V Club did I check massage prices and fees and was shocked).