Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya Blue House Massage now Helios

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Pattaya Blue House Massage now Helios

They installed a big wooden door so you can't see inside from the street. The other big change is a mandatory 1000 baht tip to the boy. Yes, following Thai logic, prices are raised to compensate for less business.

I went very early in the afternoon, and there was only one boy in the lobby, so I went with him to the room. The massage rooms now have a built in shower, which is nice, since the massage boy will clean you up before the massage.

In my case, the massage was fairly quick, not much of a massage, but the boy was not dick scared - straight boys tend to be dick scared until they see baht.

After about 20 minutes and after the flip, the boy asked if I wanted FS, and I agreed. He turned out to be horny, but too big for me, so I only lasted maybe 10 minutes before I couldn't take any more, but he hadn't finished, so he tried other approaches. Unfortunately, he needed to get up a full head of steam to finish, and I couldn't handle that. So, I asked for a shower and we went downstairs.

In the lobby, the boss charged me 500 baht for a 300 baht oil massage. I didn't want to fight over 200 baht at that time, so I paid it.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 13th, 2017)