Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Blue House Massage now Helios

Liked

Re: Pattaya Blue House Massage now Helios

It's owned by a Thai. He's always friendly. Mainly straight boys. It doubles as a karaoke bar at night.

Liked

Not too excited about straight boys, they generally are dick scared and give a perfunctory massage, followed by a weak invitations for extras, followed by whatever they think gay guys want, usually a hand job. Once in a while, they will bottom. And rarely you find one horny enough to top.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

newbie99...problem isnt the masseurs..its u.

Liked

I always wonder about how straight a masseur is if he gets a boner looking at me.

Thank you all for the tip about the Royal House massage place

Forum's veteran
    Liked

straight guys will get a boner if they sit around taking about pussy...so maybe its the same when he is massaging u..he's thinking about pussy...and how he's gonna fuck u like the bottom bitch u r, empty his balls and get paid...win win.
    Some of the guys I fuck claim to be straight...who really knows...maybe they say what the customer wants to hear..although on the odd rare occasion I hve seen them out and about in public acting very amorously with a girl..so maybe they are.
    Well when I fuck them they get hard...i assume that getting your prostrate rubbed does that...I then enjoy teasing them..saying that they are gay bottom boys...can be funny..they vigorously deny it all like the cc add says..proceless
    Last edited by arsenal; December 11th, 2017 at 10:57.

Liked

Recently I went to one of the massage shops near BT. After a very good massage and ending he asked for his tip before leaving the massage room. I gave him 1000 which he looked at the said NO it's 2000. I declined but he kept on until I had enough and left to go down to the cashier. He followed and when within earshot of the other staff started shouting in Thai. When I paid the cashier the 300 fee my masseur started ranting at him. As I left I could feel all these eyes on me as if I was a piece of shit .I wish I knew what he had said.

Liked

There was a dispute a couple of days ago when I was having a massage in one of the places at the back of Tuc Com.

A guy with a East European accent was complaining, loudly, in the next door cubicle. He called for the Mamasan and said he wanted a new boy. She said he could have a new boy but that he must tip the old one at least 500 Baht first as he'd already started.

They were still arguing when I left.

Liked

Minimum tip, especially if it's 1000 or 1500 (shock!), is a sure way to keep me out of that massage place. For all massages, I have to see how it develops, and then to the end decide if I want happy ending or not.

I had one case near Tuk-Com where towards the end, the masseur fully dressed and out of reach of my hands, asked if I want a handjob, which I declined as it would have been a total waste of money and cum. So I just tipped 300 for massage. That wouldn't work with minimum tip stated.

Royal House is open and reasonable busy. I can see their entrance from my room in Baan Dok Mai whenever I stay there. There is one cute whom I found on hornet and whom I might visit next time.

Liked

I always give the masseur a choice at the beginning. Just a massage for 500 baht or the full English for 1000. Only one masseur ever chose the former.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    Agree, certainly uninviting as there never seems anyone around willing to do the inviting. I pass there multiple times a day to/from Mosaik when in Sth Pattaya and it's rare to see any signs of life, certainly not much effort to catch your interest. Whereas in years gone by when staying at Flamingo/Mosaik I used to go to Blue House regularly.

Great masseuse and really nice, genuine guy as well. I had no idea where he disappeared to as he often was away for couple days at a time and usually just appeared back again out of the blue, so was very disappointed to find there was to be no subsequent returns. Might have helped my cause if I had actually accepted the invitations to update his phone number when offered. Since he left I don't think I've been back there at all. I was hoping he had just moved to another massage shop in Pattaya and might just see him elsewhere, that's dashed now it seems.

Thanks for review/update...always helpful. Wasn't aware some Pattaya massage shops insisting on 'mandatory minimums' now. While Bt1000 is what I always pay to massage guys anyway, I won't use any place which insists on 'upfront' or 'minimum' for me it's all got to be down to the service and the tip has to be deserved/earned first.

Wouldn't fight over Bt200 either, but certainly would'nt pay it if not clearly stated upfront, as usual...nothing to do with the money, all about principle, expectation and being treated as a soft touch (speaking about myself here, not you). I normally leave a small tip at the 'desk' because usually, like Bonnys in Soi Twilight many are very polite, welcoming (drink offerred etc.) and helpful.
    Thank you. Honestly, I never thought of that. I am reformed and will start treating them better.