Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Blue House Massage now Helios

Liked

Pattaya Blue House Massage now Helios

They installed a big wooden door so you can't see inside from the street. The other big change is a mandatory 1000 baht tip to the boy. Yes, following Thai logic, prices are raised to compensate for less business.

I went very early in the afternoon, and there was only one boy in the lobby, so I went with him to the room. The massage rooms now have a built in shower, which is nice, since the massage boy will clean you up before the massage.

In my case, the massage was fairly quick, not much of a massage, but the boy was not dick scared - straight boys tend to be dick scared until they see baht.

After about 20 minutes and after the flip, the boy asked if I wanted FS, and I agreed. He turned out to be horny, but too big for me, so I only lasted maybe 10 minutes before I couldn't take any more, but he hadn't finished, so he tried other approaches. Unfortunately, he needed to get up a full head of steam to finish, and I couldn't handle that. So, I asked for a shower and we went downstairs.

In the lobby, the boss charged me 500 baht for a 300 baht oil massage. I didn't want to fight over 200 baht at that time, so I paid it.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 13th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Pattaya Blue House Massage now Helios

The outside and inside haven't altered since it's last days as "Blue House". I like the way the "H" has fallen off over the door so it actually says "elios". I spoke to a guy who worked there until two weeks ago. He said most of the guys left as they were unhappy.

Liked

The solid wooden door of "Elios" is a big mistake, I think.

There's never any sign of life outside, and it's hard to tell if the business is even open.
    Very uninviting.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 13th, 2017), francois (December 7th, 2017), llz (December 8th, 2017)

Liked

Yes.....my favourite massage joints are those where the guys (or at least some of them) sit outside. It's always worth knowing before you enter whether there is likely to be a suitable masseur available before entering.

7. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 13th, 2017)

Liked

The change to the front of Blue House/Helios predates the change of name but it was not a wise move although the changes inside were.
    Actually there was one, shaven headed, guy sitting outside this afternoon.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Never the same since Lek left, bast masseuse in Pattaya IMHO - he's now "working in a restaurant" ( yeah ok whatever Lek :-) ) in some Arab Country that he told me the name of and I can't for the life of me remember the name of.

Liked

I've walked past many times, but like Oliver, I want to see the guys first.

If I go inside and don't find anyone I like, I find it hard to turn around and walk out.

Liked

I'm maybe in a minority here, but I've never been to a massage parlour. If I'm having sex, I want it in the privacy of my room. Go figure.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I'm maybe in a minority here, but I've never been to a massage parlour.
    What not even for a massage ???

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    The solid wooden door of "Elios" is a big mistake, I think. There's never any sign of life outside, and it's hard to tell if the business is even open. Very uninviting.
    Agree, certainly uninviting as there never seems anyone around willing to do the inviting. I pass there multiple times a day to/from Mosaik when in Sth Pattaya and it's rare to see any signs of life, certainly not much effort to catch your interest. Whereas in years gone by when staying at Flamingo/Mosaik I used to go to Blue House regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Never the same since Lek left, bast masseuse in Pattaya IMHO - he's now "working in a restaurant" ( yeah ok whatever Lek :-) ) in some Arab Country that he told me the name of and I can't for the life of me remember the name of.
    Great masseuse and really nice, genuine guy as well. I had no idea where he disappeared to as he often was away for couple days at a time and usually just appeared back again out of the blue, so was very disappointed to find there was to be no subsequent returns. Might have helped my cause if I had actually accepted the invitations to update his phone number when offered. Since he left I don't think I've been back there at all. I was hoping he had just moved to another massage shop in Pattaya and might just see him elsewhere, that's dashed now it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    The other big change is a mandatory 1000 baht tip to the boy. Yes, following Thai logic, prices are raised to compensate for less business.
    In the lobby, the boss charged me 500 baht for a 300 baht oil massage. I didn't want to fight over 200 baht at that time, so I paid it.
    Thanks for review/update...always helpful. Wasn't aware some Pattaya massage shops insisting on 'mandatory minimums' now. While Bt1000 is what I always pay to massage guys anyway, I won't use any place which insists on 'upfront' or 'minimum' for me it's all got to be down to the service and the tip has to be deserved/earned first.

Wouldn't fight over Bt200 either, but certainly would'nt pay it if not clearly stated upfront, as usual...nothing to do with the money, all about principle, expectation and being treated as a soft touch (speaking about myself here, not you). I normally leave a small tip at the 'desk' because usually, like Bonnys in Soi Twilight many are very polite, welcoming (drink offerred etc.) and helpful.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 7th, 2017), paborn (April 22nd, 2018)