Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Liar Len

Banned
    Liked

Re: Liar Len

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Robot watches forum nonstop and calculating infraction points for each member. If total sum of "not burned with time points" will be 15 or more points - robot will suspend member for one week. If member will continue his wrong behavior and will receive more infractions and total sum will be 25 or more points - then member will receive 1 month of suspension. Last level - 35 points. At this level member will receive 3 months of suspension.
    But this is a Forum about Thailand. Why are you not following the lead of the Thai government and introducing "attitude adjustment"?

Liked

I'm absolutely confident there's no way that system could go wrong or be subverted in any way.

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 5th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So how many infraction points has your most popular Mod racked up then this last month or two with some of the posts he's posted - or is he exempt from your new fun scheme then ? And dont get me wrong I'm not asking you to give him any AS IT"S FUCKING RIDICULOUS for grown men on a message board about gay sex in Asia to be talked to about robots and infraction points - WISE UP MOSES !!

But if you ARE going to persist, so just wondering then if you're giving out your wee points equally across the board then or just when you and Arsenal decide upon it just depending on how much you both dont like SG on any particular day ( you know for him calling out Arsenal on his saying one thing and then doing another thing) type posts I wonder or his calling him out on HIS name calling etc too - or are Mod's allowed to do that too and that doesn't count perhaps ?

PS once you feel you HAVE to introduce a system to give points to posters who've posted here for years without any issues then it sort of tells you how your new way of "moderating" the board is going somewhat doesn't it.......and that's not intended as a compliment exactly. Talk about a hammer to crack a non existent nut. Like I said would almost be funny if not so ridiculous.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (December 5th, 2017), scottish-guy (December 5th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    So how many infraction points has your most popular Mod racked up then this last month or two with some of the posts he's posted - or is he exempt from your new fun scheme then ? And dont get me wrong I'm not asking you to give him any AS IT"S FUCKING RIDICULOUS for grown men on a message board to be talked to about robots and infraction point - WISE UP MOSES !! But if you are going to persist, just wondering if you're giving them out equally or just when you and Arsenal decide depending on how much you dont like SG ( for calling Arsenal out on his saying on thing and then doing another thing) type posts I wonder ?
    Moderators are immune for infraction system - it is how system is programmed. How and what I tell to moderators about their behavior - it is my business, not your. No one good owner of business will scold member of his team on public. Is it new for you?

By the way: why you call this system "my"? Each vBulletine forum has the same infraction system.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Perhaps you should - then your posters wouldn't feel the need to - is that new for YOU ? If I had a manager who consistently continued to piss off my staff and I'd certainly need to let the staff know I'd addressed that situation ( albeit privately perhaps) to let them know the matter was dealt with and not ignored. But also thank you for clarifing that whole the moderators are immune part, as that's fairly much how it looked anyway to most of us.

Just like in Government circles when a Government press officer becomes the story rather than the policy of the day the press officer has to go, likewise I would suggest that on a board when a mod becomes the bone of contention ( and happily adds to that with numerous posts himself) then to me the wise outcome would be the same for the smooth running of any board - I'm not proposing it, your board your choice, just pointing out that basic fact.

Anyway, thankfully it's all a moot point and sure the mod concerned hangs up his boots on the 31st of Dec so, problem solved.......oh no, wait.....

Liked

"Moderators are immune"

Excellent - that's just the kind of even-handedness the forum needed.

If i was Catholic I'd light a candle at this point, say a few rosaries and count my blessings - but as a "heathen" as my old Irish great granny used to say, I can think of no equivalent gesture I can make.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hail Mary full of grace.......hell you've even got me praying and I'm a (token) Protestant FFS !!

Liked

The facility for me to "like" NIrish's posts has been withdrawn - and a good thing too as he is a tad controversial and we can't have that because there is absolutely no justification in complaining about any aspect of this board.

I'm just happy to be here

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    If i was Catholic I'd light a candle at this point, say a few rosaries and count my blessings - but as a "heathen" as my old Irish great granny used to say, I can think of no equivalent gesture I can make.
    Yes but the Vatican and indeed the entire Catholic Church is the same sort of authoritarian set-up as the Kremlin and the Russian government or Pyongyang and the Kims, or SGT, or what the Trump White House hopes for with "fake news"

By the way I see speculation in The Guardian that Trump is setting Jared Kushner up to be the fall guy next after General Flynn. Does anyone know who I have to bribe to share a cell with Kushner for a week while I introduce him (well, I'm guessing it's an introduction) to the joys of sodomy. A week's about my outer limit for long-term relationships

Forum's veteran
    Liked

that'll be that fucking robot ! See, robots, you invent them and the next thing they're running the bloody place it seems ! It's ok, i'm sure one of the Mod's will step in and correct that robotic glitch any minute now for you..... or not .

13. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (December 5th, 2017)