Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Liar Len

Liked

Re: Liar Len

Scotty, do you know how works infraction system here?

Robot counts infraction points. When member will have 15 points - he will be banned by robot.
    Each infraction has time when it should be counted - usually 30, 60 or 90 days. After that time it disappears.
    You have now 11 points - one step for to be banned. Walk with caution.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Well, how do I know how many infractions I have? Am I getting close?

Liked

Im too afraid to comment Matt - I think thats the intention

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Robots, infraction systems no less now ! It would almost be funny if it wasn’t so ridiculous and just yet another way for mods / Moses to do just whatever the hell they feel like. All pretense of normal / usual message board moderation is just out the window it seems now, but hey we can relax the robots have it all under control. Shesssh god spare us ....what a load of old ballox.

5. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 5th, 2017)

Liked

Moses says (above) I've to watch what I say NIrish - so I'll just say it's all splendid and there's absolutely nothing to see here.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Well, how do I know how many infractions I have? Am I getting close?
    look at your profile (top-right corner, click on your nickname), then look for "Infractions" tab (blue menu)
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Scotty, do you know how works infraction system here?

Robot counts infraction points. When member will have 15 points - he will be banned by robot.
    Each infraction has time when it should be counted - usually 30, 60 or 90 days. After that time it disappears.
    You have now 11 points - one step for to be banned. Walk with caution.
    Is this the first information provided about this new "system"? I can't recall seeing it previously, or that it was announced when it was introduced. Perhaps I missed it.

You have explained how the robot works, partially, but not how the moderators work. That is presumably who allocates these "infraction points". Just guessing that the moderators are individually able to give these out as they please. How may "points" can they give out at a time, and are offences graded differently?

9. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

A wonderful system it is too - nothing could possibly go wrong.

If only there was some way I could make a financial donation to show my appreciation....

11. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Infraction points my ass !!! Just A mod / Moses looking for an out as their collectively fucking useless as moderating this board it seems as so far the only issues here seem to be between ( a) member and A mod ( who as a mod should quit stoking the fire - especially as the member has a poInt about him saying one thing then doing the exact reverse !!!

For the record I could care less whether you stay or go as a mod, you’re contribution to the boards smooth running has been just about zero anyway so no big loss either way, hell sure a robot can do a mods job now anyway it seems !!!

it’s a fucking message board, for a load of older gay guys who like fucking Asian guys get over yourselves with your robots and infraction points, you’re getting more ridiculous by the day.

So, work away there, issue your wee infraction points away there until you’re blue in the face if it makes you happy. Talk about how to piss off your members - 3 mods, robots, infraction points - like I say would be funny if it wasn’t so ridiculous.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (December 5th, 2017), scottish-guy (December 5th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Is this the first information provided about this new "system"? I can't recall seeing it previously, or that it was announced when it was introduced. Perhaps I missed it.

You have explained how the robot works, partially, but not how the moderators work. That is presumably who allocates these "infraction points". Just guessing that the moderators are individually able to give these out as they please. How may "points" can they give out at a time, and are offences graded differently?
    Infraction system is is part of forum's core software. Nobody used it here at past, but it is here since forum moved to new platform 2 winters ago.

At past moderators/owner watched forum and made ban/suspension after wrong behavior of member. I think it is not that flexible - wait, wait, and then use "banhammer". So we started to use infraction system - each wrong behavior will "cost" to member some infraction points. Given infractions will be "burned" with time (usually after 30-60-90 days - depends on rule what has been breached).

Robot watches forum nonstop and calculating infraction points for each member. If total sum of "not burned with time points" will be 15 or more points - robot will suspend member for one week. If member will continue his wrong behavior and will receive more infractions and total sum will be 25 or more points - then member will receive 1 month of suspension. Last level - 35 points. At this level member will receive 3 months of suspension.

It works like driving licenses in many countries - if you have too many infractions on the roads, you may lose your driving license for some period of time first and forever after.

15. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 13th, 2017)