Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Liar Len

Liked

Liar Len

Liar Len addresses the crowd and informs them that after a brief chat with Moses he will remain as moderator. The crowd screams.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Re: Liar Len

To friend and foe alike. Knock yourselves out.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

you announce that as if anyone might be even remotely surprised.

Liked

Ok, instead of banging on the guy because you just don't like him personally, go ahead and list what he's done wrong during his actions as mod.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ok, instead of banging on the guy because you just don't like him personally, go ahead and list what he's done wrong during his actions as mod.
    On that list of what he's done wrong, put every anti-SG posting he's made since he became moderator. A proper moderator would have recused himself from the fracas. But I suppose his interpretation of "moderator" is one which meets his own special needs.

6. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 4th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    A proper moderator would have recused himself from the fracas.
    where is the bashing your head against a brick wall emoji when you need it

and given that neither the moderator involved or the administrator seem even remotely interested in the concept of "proper" moderation, "recuse" and "fracas" are just further unnecessary words they are unlikely to want to add to their vocabularies

bkkguy

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (December 4th, 2017), joe552 (December 4th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not sure if you were addressing that to me or to the board generally, but for the record I have never said such a thing about not liking Arsenal personally or otherwise. As to whether I think he's presented himself very well during his tenure that perhaps is another thing, but I've no intention of getting into that as he's stated quite clearly up to now that he could casre less of anyone's opinion so I'll not waste his time with that. My comment was merely saying exactly what it said i.e I doubt anyone would be remotely surprised at this annoucement.

Liked

Well I'm deeply shocked and surprised by this announcement. I just never saw it coming.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (December 5th, 2017), scottish-guy (December 5th, 2017)

Liked

Where would you like me to start?

With the lie that he would step down on 31/12?
    With the lie that one of my posts was "untruthful" as an excuse to delete it?
    With the lie that children must not be mentioned on the forum (surely you remember that one Matt!)?
    With the lie I had posted Right Wing fascist propaganda pics when the pics I posted were of a demonstration in Barcelona which he had praised?

Or as Bob points out, should I start with his arrogant, offensive, insulting, and frankly racist posts?

13. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 5th, 2017)

Liked

Of course Matt, the very worst lies would be ones where you'd have a demented Moderator and I'd be accused of saying things I never said, formally penalised for them, and then forbidden from mentioning them.

All hypothetically of course because such a thing could never happen, right - and even if it ever did you would not be allowed to mention it on pain of further sanctions

If you or anyone else would like to know more about hypothetical situations like this, just drop a PM and I'd be delighted to share some examples of the types of correspondence one could theoretically receive as a result of these hypothetical situations.