Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pattaya Walking Boy

Liked

Re: The Pattaya Walking Boy

I'm sorry I missed this thread at its zenith (for want of a better word) but must share one memory of Bia,. whom I first saw working as a go-go dancer at Jim-Jimmy-James or whatever the place was called many years ago.
    A couple of years back there was an almighty rainstorm and the denizens of Boyztown ran for cover as the waters rose. Bia arrived form 2nd road, striding majestically through the floodwater at his usual pace and disappeared into Oscar's. He was completely drenched. He then reappeared in completely dry clothing supplied by the waiters there and continued his journey.
    It was another example of what I have mentioned on this forum before; that the guys in the gay scene share a genuinely compassionate concern for their fellow workers, whoever they may be.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (February 13th, 2021), joe552 (December 4th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    ... poor little orphans ...
    puir wee sowels, shurely?

Liked

I don't want to associated with stating that an identifiable Thai is "mentally retarded".
    I suggested that he may need medication for Hyperactivity-they put people on that stuff all the time in America but it doesn't presume mental retardation.
    Re the guy in question; I judge him to be smarter than his peers actually.
    Maybe somebody could ask him the question face to face.
    He is strong and I think hyperactive so you may need to get your jaw wired afterwards.

5. User who gave Like to post:

goji (December 23rd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...nah...sorry...this just sounds like and excuse..I do enjoy bargaining for MB arse..but its gotta be with an equal..not with some halfwit...its gotta be a fair contest...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ... some halfwit......
    ecumenical_matter.jpg

Liked

There have been numerous interesting characters in Boyztown over the years. Who remembers Tiger? for decades the area around Family Mart was his habitat. He appears as a go-go boy in Michael Burchill's book about the soi's early years . Apparently, kind falangs paid for him to receive dental treatment. He'd walk up and down the soi in his later years saying "hi" to all and sundry. He even doubled as an authorised motor-cy taxi driver for me in the late 90s. He was a cheerful and ubiquitous presence until his untimely death a few years ago.

Liked

Yes I remember Tiger - he used to hang around outside Le Cafe Royale during the day

Liked

...nah...sorry...this just sounds like and excuse..I do enjoy bargaining for MB arse..but its gotta be with an equal..not with some halfwit...its gotta be a fair contest...
    I don't need to be excused; I don't have a dog in this hunt.
    I'm giving my opinion for what it is.
    You thought Beer/Bia is best described as 'smelly' before now you think 'half-wit' suffices.
    Ok; up to you.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

just seemed like u were intimating that this guy wasnt that addled after all...just hyperactive..when it seems like everyone stated he was intellectually challenged.. ..have u ridden him and now feel guilty??

Liked

just seemed like u were intimating that this guy wasnt that addled after all...just hyperactive..when it seems like everyone stated he was intellectually challenged.. ..have u ridden him and now feel guilty??
    No, I haven't, so now I don't.