Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pattaya Walking Boy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The Pattaya Walking Boy

Anyone else noticed the Walking Boy who seems to spend all his time walking around Jomtien and Boyztown? Often seen Walking at high speed around both areas with seemingly no business and nowhere to go. Easy to identify with both arms swinging well above the horizontal!

Is he just another Pattaya bedlamite ( there you ago, another new word for some) or some just another sad case?

Liked

Re: The Pattaya Walking Boy

Yes, he's well known by the bar staff in Boys Town (Pattyaland soi 3), particularly the bar next to Panorama (Serene?). He's harmless and friendly but in the UK he'd be classified as one with learning difficulties. He is often to be found roaring through Sunee like a whippet with its tail on fire.

Liked

Some of us refer to him as the Whirligig Boy! Quite harmless but best not to be on friendly terms with him as he will pester you. Not a sad case since he seems eternally happy with his life.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I actually witnessed him getting an off on night which just shows the old saying about "there's someone for everyone out there" has a certain truth to it ! I'm guessing it was either a farang new to the scene who knew no better or an old hand who'd either got lumbered with him ( which can happen SO easily if you're not careful) or one who either took pity on him OR ( as the guy seems to have a grip like steel when shaking hands and muscles to match) was taking a punt that having not had sex in a while ( ever ?) that he just might be a good fuck and was taking him out for a spin.

Either way as others have said he's harmless albeit hard to get rid of, but still I wouldn't like to cross him as I still always feel there's a undercurrent of "would rip your head off if you made him angry" look about him too.

5. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (February 13th, 2021)

Liked

He always looks like he's very busy checking the bars for this or that. He must cover some distance over the course of the evening.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    He always looks like he's very busy checking the bars for this or that. He must cover some distance over the course of the evening.
    And be exhausted at the end of it too ! Although mind you with all that stamina thing built up perhaps that good fuck thing isn't so far from the truth after all !???

Liked

if he's the same guy that I am thinking of, then I always assumed that his difficulty was related to years of yaba brain rot
    He is also often seen on Gayromeo
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I have had to shooo him away in Sansuk.... where I have seen him regularly. So he must have some money!

Liked

That was my initial thought too - Yaba brain rot, and I agree with those who say best to keep him at arms-length.
    Remember the former years of Sunee with scores of juveniles bombed out of their minds on the stuff? Street fights and angry teenagers marching six or seven deep, armed with sticks and clubs looking for their enemies. There is still a young man in his twenties that sits around Sunee who, as a sixteen year-old wandered aimlessly around the Sunee area chatting away to himself without seemingly any awareness of the world about him. He seems to have regained his mental health and appears 'normal'.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Anyone else noticed the Walking Boy who seems to spend all his time walking around Jomtien and Boyztown?
    He has been working out front the M2M bar in Jomtiem the last few nights holding a sign advertising the shows and cleaning the ashtrays and tables. One farang was hugging him and taking selfies with him last night.