Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Venue V Ambiance?

Liked

Re: The Venue V Ambiance?

Well it could only be tartan cushions really

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    Finally made a decision and have settled for the Venue. I've never stayed on Jomtien, despite the fact that I have been visiting Thailand for 24 years. I am hoping the Jomtien Complex proves a fun place. I've heard that there is a fine bar, with attractive staff, in the complex operated by a very friendly fellow Scotsman. Not sure what the name of the bar is though.
    Over the last few years I have taken to starting Thailand visits in Jomtien, it's usually just a few days but I really enjoy the atmosphere around the Complex. Later during the trip we come back to Pattaya again and stay at Mosaik in South Pattaya, so I do find enjoyment in both areas. I think the bar you refer to in the Complex might be @Home bar which I believe has expanded recently.

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Well, a I am planning, in my January trip, to spend three days in the Ambience, followed by three days in the Venue, I guess I will be well placed to prove a comparison review after my trip.

Which I will do if I can remember this thread.

Liked

Well Ronan, after our meeting last night, I have full confidence in your ability to give a good report.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    Over the last few years I have taken to starting Thailand visits in Jomtien, it's usually just a few days but I really enjoy the atmosphere around the Complex. Later during the trip we come back to Pattaya again and stay at Mosaik in South Pattaya, so I do find enjoyment in both areas. I think the bar you refer to in the Complex might be @Home bar which I believe has expanded recently.
    Yes, indeed, it is the Home Bar. Many thanks. The boys in the pics on their website wearing kilts confirmed it. I think I'm right in saying that the owner has opened a bar in Siem Reap. I will certainly pay i the Home Bar a visit at Christmas.