Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sex drugs and Bitcoin

Banned
    Liked

Re: Sex drugs and Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yeah, but people have been saying that for 8 years, and it just doesn't hold up. Same as I have a neighbor who lives across the street from Canada. Well, his wife and kid live across the street, he just shows up for about 6 weeks every year. He loves the financial markets, and keeps sending me these doom and gloom articles about bitcoin, but they just don't hold any water.

It's been 8 years of false predictions, so at some point, people are just going to have to accept the fact hthere's a new and more modern way to conduct financial transactions. It's obviously working, and working well.

Is bitcoin due for a price correction? I personally think so, but I was just recently proven quite wrong, so so much for predictions. I was personally freaking out when it hit 360,000 baht, and it now seems to be holding steady at around 520,000, so obviously I was wrong.

I can easily see a price correction in the future, but bitcoin isn't going anywhere, nor is it going to drop back down to like 2000 baht again. I know many like to compare it to tulip mania, but that's simply not accurate. That's dismissing the literally millions of man hours and countless amounts of money that have went into turning bitcoin into what it is today. It's here to stay.
    I know scotty disapproves asking for Matt's medical records; I certainly don't need his psychiatric records

Liked

What's so crazy about what I said, exactly? Just because it doesn't fit your personal world view doesn't make it crazy.

Again,it's been 8 years, and bitcoin has come out on top each time. At some point, you're going to need to accept bitcoin as a new medium to conduct financial transactions. It's happening with or without you, so you might as well just get on board, or be left behind. Up to you.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

I'm not denying matt is real. I have never questioned his "actual existence", as you say

That's not correct. You have done exactly that quite recently.

I think "matt" has known for a long time that members no longer believe him. He is the creation of someone here - someone bored shitless and with too much time on his hands.

You don't think calling someone "the creation of someone here" is questioning his existence?

It's certainly true that around May, when surfcrest was starting different threads accusing me of God knows what, finally leading to his decision to ban of me, that he was supported by Brad the impala and Matt. They took turns posting the same shit, backed each other up, post after post, and threw "likes" at each other at every turn. It was hilarious.

No prizes for figuring out that we are not talking about 3 separate entities here.

So who are you accusing of not being a separate entity here and thereby questioning his "actual existence"?

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (December 9th, 2017), joe552 (December 9th, 2017)

Liked

heh, even Brad decided to chime in.

Remember a447, you even picked a fight with Brad before? He's one of the most upstanding members of this forum, so to be able to get into a fight with him is quite remarkable, but you managed to figure it out somehow.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The question has always been whether the KK Tales were fiction or fact. So in the minds of the still-doubtful, the question remains whether the contents of the KK Tales match the real life of the writer.

Having seen the Matt/Leo photo, I am prepared to accept what Matt has written over the years. As hard as I try, however, I am not prepared to comprehend Matt's thought processes. But that's just me. No reason why Matt or anyone else should live in a way that I think makes sense.

7. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 9th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What's so crazy about what I said, exactly? Just because it doesn't fit your personal world view doesn't make it crazy.

Again,it's been 8 years, and bitcoin has come out on top each time. At some point, you're going to need to accept bitcoin as a new medium to conduct financial transactions. It's happening with or without you, so you might as well just get on board, or be left behind. Up to you.
    Nonsense.

Banned
    Liked

Right, 8 years that you've been banging on about Bitcoin and how you only ever get paid that way etc. etc. so logic suggests you have to have well into the double figures of the buggers - especially as at one point you told us you were going to spend 500K THB for yourself and another 500K THB for your catamite getting a Thailand Elite visa

So here's a thought. Do let us know if you don't have the 33 Bitcoin you could use to bid for this Miami penthouse - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/mi...ted-2017-12-13. Miami is known for two things:
    * it's the cocaine importing capital of the USA, so Bitcoin is a logical store of value
    * it's the retirement capital of the USA, where the hookers all wear pacemakers

Liked

Maybe I'm just having a blind moment again, but what the fuck happened to this thread? From what I can tell at least, decent portions of it were deleted, and if I'm right, then for absolutely no good reason. There was nothing bad or against the rules in any of those posts, in any shapre or form.

Liked

Used to have a Canadian account, but that's gone. My debit card expired, so I called them to issue me a new one, the lady said I couldn't be verified over the phone (total BS), froze my account, ...

I've had money fezen in multiple accounts before that I was never able to get access to, I've had PayPal close my account and freeze the balance for 180 days, I've had my Moneris merchant account closed without warning for a chargeback rate of more than 0.5%, and so on...

With bitcoin, you never have to worry about any of that.
    What makes you so sure?

I assume that all electrical/digital/cashless payment methods can fail at any time (either a technical failure or on purpose by government or criminals or terrorists), and keep enough cash to get over a month.

So a447, Joe is going to meet me in Khon Kaen on Jan 15th. He'll be able to confirm that both Leo and myself are real, and look exactly like the photo I posted. He'll also be able to confirm I'm blind, because it's hardly something you can fake.
    It's certainly easier faking being blind than faking missing a limb. Although even that is not unheard (or unseen?) of:

Maybe I'm just having a blind moment again,...
    Seems so!
    ..., but what the fuck happened to this thread?
    Nothing (as far as I can see with my moderator superpowers).

12. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 14th, 2017)

Liked

christian, a couple of great videos. Thanks.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.