Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex drugs and Bitcoin

Liked

Re: Sex drugs and Bitcoin

Ok, quite obviously you have no idea how medical records work.

I don't know, all I know is I have a CD that has a 63 page PDF full of whatever.... do you really expect me to upload that to SGT?

You didn't answer my question. If Joe meets me, confirms Leo and myself are real, and that we are the people in the photo I posted, and confirms that I'm blind, will you issue an apology?

Liked

And fuck a447 and his thoughts for a moment...

Bitcoin is now at 570,000 THB. What the fuck is going on???

Do you have any idea of how much cpital is being poured into bitcoin right now? This ain't just a bunch of drug dealers, that's for sure...

Liked

a447 I really don't know what you're thinking of.

If Joe goes to KK and confirms Matt's story then that ought to be an end to the matter as far as the "is he real or is he not" drama is concerned - as any reasonable person would regard that as sufficient proof of identity.

Asking for medical records is just so unreasonable it doesn't help your case - you'll be asking for his Bank Statements next (although I note he no longer has banking facilities)

As far as any subsequent apology from yourself is concerned - that ought not to depend on what other people choose to do.

If Joe confirms the situation you should just do the decent thing and admit you were wrong to question Matt's actual existence

4. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 8th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    If Joe confirms the situation you should just do the decent thing and admit you were wrong to question Matt's actual existence
    C'mon scotty, isn't it obvious we're dealing with someone who has OCD?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    a447 I really don't know what you're thinking of.

If Joe goes to KK and confirms Matt's story then that ought to be an end to the matter as far as the "is he real or is he not" drama is concerned - as any reasonable person would regard that as sufficient proof of identity.

Asking for medical records is just so unreasonable it doesn't help your case - you'll be asking for his Bank Statements next (although I note he no longer has banking facilities)

As far as any subsequent apology from yourself is concerned - that ought not to depend on what other people choose to do.

Hang on a minute.

I'm not denying matt is real. I have never questioned his "actual existence", as you say. Obviously, someone is typing the comments and clicking on "submit." He is a real person. So Joe meeting him merely confirms what I already know.

What I, and many others, are questioning is whether or not he is really blind.

Also, I have just said that I am not asking for his medical records. I just want to see the words "optic nerve" or "5% vision". No need to post the contents of the CD - just a screenshot showing these few words.

Surely, if he can post a photo of himself on the net he should have no objections to posting a few words out of a document. His anonimity would in no way be compromised.

That hardly qualifies as a request for his medical records.

I want to know beyond reasonable doubt. That is the common standard I use.

As for the apology, both you and Matt seem to be having a go at me when I've already said very clearly in post #55.

And you will get your apology.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    As I've said before - this is a completely anonymous Forum for middle-aged men from First World countries to fantasise about travelling to a Third World country to spend time and money on male prostitutes young enough to be their grandchildren. There used to be a rule - perhaps there still is - that Forum members were not permitted to identify other members. Matt crossed that line by foolishly posting a photograph that purports to be of himself and his catamite. But for any of us to demand actual knowledge "beyond reasonable doubt" simply goes against the principles of the Forum since its inception almost twenty years ago

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (December 8th, 2017), joe552 (December 8th, 2017)

Liked

Hang on a minute.

I'm not denying matt is real. I have never questioned his "actual existence", as you say. Obviously, someone is typing the comments and clicking on "submit." He is a real person. So Joe meeting him merely confirms what I already know.

What I, and many others, are questioning is whether or not he is really blind.

Also, I have just said that I am not asking for his medical records. I just want to see the words "optic nerve" or "5% vision". No need to post the contents of the CD - just a screenshot showing these few words.

Surely, if he can post a photo of himself on the net he should have no objections to posting a few words out of a document. His anonimity would in no way be compromised.

That hardly qualifies as a request for his medical records.

As for the apology, both you and Matt seem to be having a go at me when I've already said very clearly in post #55.

Quit moving the goal post a447. Be careful, you're beginning to show your true colors again...

Liked

Matt wants an apology, so surely the onus is on him to demonstrate that I am mistaken.

I am not going to apologise simply because he wants me to.

If he is not after an apology, then I couldn't care less about any evidence.

Liked

Not to mention, do you realize how much of an idiot you're being? You're asking me to produce a one phrase setence in image format. If wanted, I could fire up GIMP right now, and quickly create an image for you.

Not to mention, how exactly do you expect me to find a phrase like that in a huge 63 page document? I have no idea what it even says, because I can't read it.

Liked

Matt wants an apology, so surely the onus is on him to demonstrate that I am mistaken.

I am not going to apologise simply because he wants me to.

If he is not after an apology, then I couldn't care less about any evidence.

Yes, I want you to own up to your actions, and be a man for probably the first time in your life.

Unfortunately, it looks as though you're not capable of doing that, which is of no real surprise...